Cut or uncut : Swingers Discussion 47096
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesCut or uncut
TOPIC: Cut or uncut
Created by: Punkyfrmsac
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does it really make a difference? I am uncut and do fine. What do woman prefer or does it matter. What about everyone else do they care?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
You're going to love it!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Bang him hard, N!!!!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Hey dawg... Love that ass! I hope to get out to Cali in a few months. I'll look you up. I love to give and receive!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
i never had a uncut one and would love to try out one still a fanasty of mine would love to pull back the skin and have him shoot his hot cum all over my face that be so hot and if it was done in front of a hot wife even hotter

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
I prefer cut. I just think it looks better.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
i have a 6in cock that is uncut.i keep mine very clean.i pull the skin back and wash it everyday and before i meet anyone.no problem here except im not meeting anyone yet. lol

Tupelo MS
Username hidden
(88 posts)
I tried a "docking" experience with a male part of a couple once. Very interesting sensation.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
playing, jacking and sucking an uncut cock is far superior to a cut cock. its fun to feel the skin,, get your tongue under the skin and run your tongue around the head. a long foreskin that can cover the head even when hard is the best. precum accumulates in there making it slick and tasty. one time i held a guys foreskin closed as he cam and it ballooned up then i slowly slurped it out and savored it. As far as people complaining that uncut is "dirty". Uncut has a natural odor, much like a pussy has a natural odor, thats why there are fish jokes about pussy. no complaints, i love the taste and smell of pussy, but i also realize uncut cock has a distinct odor as well and love it

Silver Creek NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Does it really make a difference? I am uncut and do fine. What do woman prefer or does it matter. What about everyone else do they care?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Cut or uncut