Cum dripping from the face! : Swingers Discussion 1490351020
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesCum dripping from the face!
TOPIC: Cum dripping from the face!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   20 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have had a few MMF 3somes, with other bi males. Wife loves watching the guys play, and helping. (she loves her strap-on) Our last play night, she jerked the guy off on my face, giving me a big facial. I actually loved it! I finished by sucking him dry, and cant wait to do it again!

Canandaigua NY

Username hidden
(15 posts)
I like receiving a facial myself as long as there is a place to clean up. other wise its much better to swallow.

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
I have enjoyed this a couple of times, and it can be a blast. I love the taste of cum and the sensation of a man cumming in my mouth, but the times I had someone pull out and shoot it on my face it was exciting. One guy rubbed it all around on my face after he finished shooting and that was interesting too. But, after each time I wiped my face with my fingers and tasted the load. Strange I know, but I enjoyed it. Would not stop someone if they wanted to shoot it on my face...though I prefer it in my mouth and down my throat.

Rock Hill SC

Username hidden
(8 posts)
i love to giving head and having him cum on my face. its a real turn on for me when the female is there watching

Ellicott City MD

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Have given head to numerous guys, most usually cum down my throat, none have pulled out and shot on my face. I would luv to feel it!

Tenino WA

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Have given many to girls, never to a guy. Would like to give one to a guy but not receive it.

but I know a guy wont look as sexy as a girl does with in on their face. But it would be fun to give.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
That is one of my hottest fantasies...I can almost get off just thinking about it. Even better if the guy is sneering as he cums....

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   20 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: Cum dripping from the face!