Crossdresssers : Swingers Discussion 133340
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesCrossdresssers
TOPIC: Crossdresssers
Created by: ZLA
Original Starting post for this thread:
Any other Bi men Crossdress out there?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i enjoy dressing up in womens clothing...have a pair of heels and a couple of wigs. my gf does my make up from time to time and uses a strap on on me! anyoune want to join?

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I certainly like cross dressing. I don't have the promenant adams apple , but don't have the femme facial features. It doesn't stop me from dressing up and feeling sexy. I wear panties a mjority of the time.

Roy UT
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Im for a crossdresser to dress me up for the first time thats one of my fantasies im very cool and open to it all i love being nude i have very nice body

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
i don't look good in womens clothes...at all

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Oddly, not my bag of tea. So to speak.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :]

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I love to crossdress and love crossdressers. Yummy. Seeing a pretty made up guy in a skirt and heels and of course hose or nylons. Love to suck a cock thru pantyhose. We need more crossdressers!!!

Wurtland KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I wish more did...i find that a real turn on!well...if they are passable.A football player in a wig and a dress doesnt cut it.I def wouldve done it when i was younger(in my late teens /early twenties i think i wouldve looked pretty hot lol),but with no internet,no way to know where to do it,etc,it never happened.

York PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Well, I'd fuck and suck her!!!!!!!

Akron OH
Username hidden
(32 posts)
billnsuzi...

Yes, it is my opinion. She does not have the soft features of a woman's face due to her being a man all of her life. Not faulting her for that nor the visible Adam's apple prominently displayed right in the middle of her throat. Both traits of being a man. Make-up well done and a nice wig will not mask those two things and unfortunately, that does not make her passable.

Passable means exactly what it means...passable! Please clarify if you may what makes her passable exactly? Cause I am always curious of anothers opinion on the subject. Thanks in advance:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Opinions vary, I think Kylee is quite passable. She also has a very pritty smile. That counts a lot with many people I have been told.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(514 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Crossdresssers