Could somebody tell me : Swingers Discussion 54651
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesCould somebody tell me
TOPIC: Could somebody tell me
Created by: sexusup4fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, yes he is definitely openminded and funloving....no doubt about it.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Dooode, Now thats some funny stuff about the bar. True very true...but funny as a visual. This is an interesting discussion. The Mrs & I just don't like labels..bi, straight, passive, gay. Lets just get naked and enjoy one anothers company. Everyone goes home happy....:)

Arecibo PR
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I think my husband would be classified as passive bi.... he has no interest in initiating or receprocating....but if I wanted to see another guy suck his cock he would allow it just for me... but thats where it stops he says because it doesn't interest him....he would only be doing it because its a fantasy of mine....so I guess that would be classified as passive bi. Mrs Simba

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Lol.. Doode and Funcouple I agree you either are or you aren't.

I just said that because it seems to be what people are trying to imply when using a term like passive bi.

I think in the case of men. Bi males are normally very outed. Not that we mind them but they seem to be. The people who use the passive are in reality in denial.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
i always though adding the passive to it... means you do not mind bi acts being done to you but you do not do them to others......

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Doode sorry but you got it wrong. A passive bi male will receive oral from another male but won't reciprocate.

Randy

PS Thaks for the info you sent me will let you know how it went.

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
bi-guy...Randy, Hi...We do agree with you that urges people have they may not understand....It's just one of those things. Yes your wife would be foolish to pass up receiving a good licking....lol Both of us like people that are just as willing to give as to receive. It comes down to the old saying "You do me and I won't do you"

Now the important thing is , if you and your partners are happy campers...Thats all that matters. Smiles for everyone is the name of the game...:)

Mr. R

Arecibo PR
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Plano

Have to disagree with you on the selfish part as my wife has been bi passive in the past. She is not a shelfish person in anyway shape or form. She just has no desire to perform oral sex on a woman but if a woman wants to suck her breasts or perform oral on her why should she refuse. Not all women are bi so she doesn't like to eat pussy no one knows why. Just as I like to suck dick, no one knows why.

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
" I think a passive bi male is a male who is shy and not usually the one to make the first move so needs the other male to be more assertive and aggressive to get things rolling.

Blessed Be, Chrissy "

I'm afraid that I disagree with ya Chrissy, from my experience, those who lable themselves as "passive bi" are only willing to receive oral. (And I think those fellows are missing out on alot of fun lol)

Chuck

Hemlock OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
CWBY, Your right... Passive to us means that we are not going to meet...lol Flirty we agree with yas too...:) When we read a profile with a a passive female or male, we already know they are selfish lovers.

Arecibo PR
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Could somebody tell me