Cock size from a Bi males point of view : Swingers Discussion 1073361031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesCock size from a Bi males point of view
TOPIC: Cock size from a Bi males point of view
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Both of us do not like guys hung like mules. A guy with a small dick and a good personality can make up for other areas. We both want a guy circumsized. If the guy's cock is medium to thin in thickness, I will happily take him in my ass. However, I like sucking all sizes!

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
For me, the guy is more important than the cock. If I'm into the guy, I'm into his cock. Ideally, his cock is into me, but that's semantics for you ...

Denver CO
Username hidden
(9 posts)
lenght does not matter but I like a thin dick. they go in sooooo much better

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
well for sucking bigger is better.the feeling of having your whole mouth filled is nice.I dont"hookup" alot or get with lots of guys,but ive had some good luck that most women would die for..lol.either that or theres alot more huge ones out there than i thought!

York PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I've only had one cock in my mouth (so far) and I would have to say an average to small is good for the mouth. My wife uses a strap-on on me and it seems length and girth are a good thing. Not sure when/if I will take a real cock back there - kinda nervous about that. Will stick to oral for now.

Brea CA
Username hidden
(204 posts)
i'll take any size however i do like them thick

Ellicott City MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
well I don't think there is any 13 's here where I live only wish......just need consitant thats what is needed, more the better.

Windsor Canada
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I know I am not a bi male but, I so enjoy reading this thread. Thank you for the enjoyment :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
When sucking a cock, I like them six to seven inches.. But when doing anal I like them long 10" or more and thick.. And a nice "Clean" hole is to die for, I always do the enema thingy and finish cleansing with my shower attachment with good water pressure.. Always use my toys afterwards to release any excess water and air that builds up..

Mt Pleasant NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Ah, warmmouth, you've not sucked dick until you've sucked 13" - now THAT'S sucking a big one. It wasn't until I experienced that guy that I realized that size just wasn't important

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 70   End
TOPIC: Cock size from a Bi males point of view