Cock size from a Bi males point of view : Swingers Discussion 1073361021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesCock size from a Bi males point of view
TOPIC: Cock size from a Bi males point of view
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Length isn't that important, but the right thickness makes me moan like crazy. And shaved for sure

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Shaved for sure. Any shaved genitals will get the attention of my mouth for a long tome. You will be multi orgasmic when we're done.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
those thick cocks in the ass can hurt going in and hurt days later, but once you are riding it feels so good. I prefer thin cocks so I want more and more

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Other things being equal, I tend to prefer big and thick, but I enjoy smaller as well.....

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Both the guys who fucked me had big dicks. One was 9" long and about 5-1/2" around. Felt pretty good fairly easy to take. He got enthusiastic near the end of the session and really hammered me. LOVED IT! Guy#2 was 7-1/2" long and 7" around. He was tough when first entering but I loosened up easily with lots of lube. I worship his dick! He has to be twice my thickness and can fuck for a long time. By the end, he has me opened up enough to slide his huge cock in/out for multiple penetrations. We both love penetration, him feeling my ass spread open and me feeling him force that thick meat in. Very sweet! Got a stiffie just describing it to you.....

Charleston OR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Have not had one yet, but I'd think I would want one thick enough to really fill my mouth. I have to admit, though, that really big (as in huge), rock hard cocks are a big turn on....not sure how 'practical' they are, but anytime I see one of those godly cocks, I just want to sink to my knees and kiss it all over.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I like them all but prefer a cock of about 8" or so. Any longer and my jaw gets tired very quickly. I do prefer them larger in girth and a large mushroom head on the end is great. A large black cock is a big turn-on as well. For anal I prefer them on the smaller side of about 6-7" as the really large ones always seem to hurt more....at least until I am opened up and well lubricated. I wish I could learn to deep throat a large cock...but I have a major gag reflex that gets in the way it seems. A friend is working with me on this and I am improving it seems. Some guys want to face fuck you and the gag reflex really can be a problem with a very large cock.

Rock Hill SC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I enjoy mine between 6 an 8 inches and shaved as far as oral is concerned... I haven't had anal yet, so I guess you can call me a virgin in a way... Because I have used a couple different sized life like dildo's and I'd have to say the smaller thinner ones were more pleasurable... Now I'm wanting to know what a real one would feel like... Would you like to help me ease into it... Any takers??? Couples only please...

Joppa MD
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I'm in the 6-7 inch crowd, thin over thick and definitely shaved. I guess I'm just an average kind of a guy.

Liverpool NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
We play with a friend who's 9 plus,great for oral but not so for penetration.6-7ish is great,thick for her,medium for me.Did anal w/8very thick big oweee!

Oak Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 70   End
TOPIC: Cock size from a Bi males point of view