Cock size from a Bi males point of view : Swingers Discussion 107336
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesCock size from a Bi males point of view
TOPIC: Cock size from a Bi males point of view
Created by: hatchetman
Original Starting post for this thread:
I want to hear what Bi males think about cock size. Do you like them big or small? Do you like to shaved or not?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not to big, i gag on my toothbrush, lol. But---the big ones are fun too, just more challenging.

Lake Mills IA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
If it is going inside me, I don't want it huge. over 6" is too long and over 5" around (circumference) can be painful, but that is just me. I know some others like large ones.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
For oral anything above average is nice and fun - but got my cherry popped by a 9" VERY thick monster and it was insane! Couldn't get enough of it! Of course I returned the favor but only 7.5 and thick here...

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I'll admit.....big cocks look delicious. The thought of a big one is a major turn on. At the same time though, what's the point of sucking a dick that I can't fit into my mouth? And if I can't fit it into my mouth, then it's definitely not going in my ass. Perhaps with more experience I'll...uh....loosen up a bit and will be able to accommodate larger guys, but for now I'll stick with the average to slightly above average cocks. 6-8" long and average girth is going to fill me up quite nicely.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
I like an average to small cock. I like being able to get him deep into my mouth and it's great if he can slide in my ass without stretching pain. I can really get into the rhythm of fucking then especially with a woman sucking me at the same time.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I lilke a nice cock that is thick enough and long enough to satisfy, but size is less important than enthusiasm as long as it isn't extreme on either end.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
Depends on the guy. If it's someone I have a unique "fwb" connection with, size doesn't bother me in either direction. Had fun with a college nerd 7 years ago who couldnt get a date, yet was hiding a 10" cock. But I met another guy at 9" and he was lousy. Same with guys below average ( some were awesome, others...pass). So it doesn't matter either way, to me. It's about the person.

Alpine CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Size doen't matter much to me. And I don't care much for hair either. Like'm nice, clean and shaved.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Being bi I luv them big and shaved.Luv to see how much i can get in my mouth and down south area

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
I think because of my down fall of having a small cock of 5" and very thin at 1" in girth that I like large cocks to suck on and be fucked with. The guys I've been with have been sympathetic and returned the favor but I never get a repeat. So I guess, sizes does matter for men and women.

Farmington MN
Username hidden
(44 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
TOPIC: Cock size from a Bi males point of view