Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Cock size from a Bi males point of view
TOPIC: Cock_size_from_a_Bi_males_point_of_view
Created by: hatchetman
Original Starting post for this thread:
I want to hear what Bi males think about cock size. Do you like them big or small? Do you like to shaved or not?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 78
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes. I am ok with any size to suck. While I prefer big 7-9" or more, there's something about a little one that is enticing too. But absolutely prefer smooth! Have no interest big or small in a hairy mess.

Waynesboro PA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
For sucking cock 6 to 9 inches is enjoyable and need thickness and hardness. For sex where I'm the bottom 5 to 7 max and average thickness to above average. Anything bigger hurts but needs hardness. I hate limp dick.

Nokomis FL
Username hidden
(297 posts)
We are not into anal so as the male, I like a big, thick cock around 9 or more with a big load to fill my mouth with to swallow and the wife likes around 7 " .

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(20 posts)
If it's going inside me I'd rather it not be insanely big, but I don't want it microsize either. If a guy is on the bigger side I generally get on top at the beginning and take it in at my own pace.

Username hidden
(35 posts)
Is it wrong to say you like them all? To me its the amazing feeling of it growing in your mouth and the pleasure they receive. Thats what turns me on knowing that they are getting turned on. Shaved is terrific because you take the entire cock and can lick the balls which I find erotic. Then you can lift the balls and lick just underneath which has great sensitivity. Same for size when being on the bottom and being taken. If we both let out a collective moan as you slide through to the 2nd level and completely immerse yourself, Im happy. You can have a smaller cock swell, pulsate and explode in your mouth just as good as a larger one. I guess what Im saying is I like them all. Great question for the forum! Sorry for the long post.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Regarding size, 6 to 8 inches is right for sucking good cock. I've had 6 and 7 inch in me anally and did ok with it. I can say men and women are pleased with my dick, not too big not too small. No complaints.

Regarding hair, trimmed is fine, the shaft and balls can be hair free but I prefer bearish men. As I've stated before I am hairy, but trim my groin and sugar my dick and balls.

Briarwood NY
Username hidden
(77 posts)
7 1/2" and thick!!

New London CT
Username hidden
(17 posts)
It doesn't matter to me, if I had the oppurtunity to be a bottom I wouldn't want a as much girth, we play with toys and some of the toys are just too big to be enjoyable, now I see why some women like smaller cocks.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(113 posts)
Not to big, i gag on my toothbrush, lol. But---the big ones are fun too, just more challenging.

Lake Mills IA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
If it is going inside me, I don't want it huge. over 6" is too long and over 5" around (circumference) can be painful, but that is just me. I know some others like large ones.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 78
TOPIC: Cock size from a Bi males point of view
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.