Can any Bi males out there approve Pics : Swingers Discussion 110829
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesCan any Bi males out there approve Pics
TOPIC: Can any Bi males out there approve Pics
Created by: bicpl4u2pa
Original Starting post for this thread:
YEARS ago we became lifetime members and could approve pics. One day woosh...aproval power gone! We never had any problems or notice that we put them in the wrong place or anything.We've posted this complaint/inquery MANY times with NO Answer. But we think we figured it out bi polling several of our friends who are also lifetime members....... ALL of them are lifetime members BUTT are also bi men...and cant approve pics! Coincidence? We think NOT! Does one have to be str8 to approve pics? Any bi men lifetime members out there able to?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
when SLS went from the old rating system to the new system you could only approve pics or only approve profiles at the time.

i chose to approve pics only but now that things have been ironed out a bit i can approve both once again.

i think some of you got caught up in a glitch that has not been fixed.

BTW i am straight if that matters to you.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
couple amd male. you need to be lifetime member to approve pics

Stockton NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We're Bi and can since day one.

Oak Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
bicpl,

I was never given a reason, it was just there one day and gone the next. But based of what I have read on other forums, if one mis rates photos too often then the privilege is revoked. None of the folks that i have talked with this about were given a reason either

It would be nice if the SLS admin would at least give notice as to why it was revoked.

Hope you folks have a great weekend, N

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Null...do you know thats why or are you assuming that was why based on what SLS is telling you? Our beef is there was never any reason given us a LONG time ago...SLS only now "ass"umes there was a valid reason...but apparently there are no records kept as to why this particular thing was revoked. However, apparently there are records/notations as to why a picture is removed from your account. Doesnt really make much sense really.

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
It was revoked a few months back, I can still approve profiles. I think the photo thing was revoked because I missrated a number of photos.

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Very interesting on both counts! Null...thats interesting...just like us! Lets hope its just an inept system! Was the "priviledge" revoked recently or a long time ago?

Per2....did you once have the ability and it was revoked without reason...or did you never have it as a lifetime member?

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Bi here and had the ablity to aprove photos revoked. No reason given.

Ridgecrest CA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
OK thanks....there goes THAT theory! Interesting!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Im bi and I can approve them also

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Can any Bi males out there approve Pics