Big Cocks : Swingers Discussion 54022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBig Cocks
TOPIC: Big Cocks
Created by: chcgobull The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If the dick is real thick I cannot deepthroat him but if skinny dick I can get his dick in my throat and lick his balls. Have anyone ever had a guy shoot cum into your stomach and taste his cum when he pulls dick from your throat. I did this guy twice the first time I thought I was going to suffocate with his dick in my throat. I did not know he shot his cum str8 into my stomach and I tasted cum when he pulled dick across my tongue. I was pivot man for 4 black guys who were using my ass and my mouth at same time. I really enjoyed it but got lots of cum because they were 18yo and they could reload rather quickly. So after I was fulll of cum and my ass was also, I just tongued there dicks off. they did not go and wash dicks after a while because I was very clean then just full of cum

Kirbyville TX

Username hidden
(15 posts)
my wife used to make me service her fuck buddy that was 9 inches and super thick and hed cum so much itd go from my nose to my cock id have to lick it all up the bigest i ever got on my own was 11inches and thick as a coke can

Hammond LA

Username hidden
(47 posts)
Lucky You ...im still searching!

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(97 posts)
sucked a 10" black cock in NJ one evening, could not believe how beautiful it was,

Longs SC

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Tweleve inches was the largest. Met him at a guy and saw him in the shower...about 8" soft. Found out he was also bi and went back to my place. Knelt down and worked his cock. He had big low hanging balls I still dream of today and her came like a horse. I took his cum as a facial with my mouth wide open. Made a mess of my face and left a lot in my mouth. "dated" him for a year befroe he and his GF moved to the east coast. My current BF is 9" of uncut cock...god I love it. Bob

Villa Park IL

Username hidden
(28 posts)
is there such thing as a 13" cock? damn

New Castle DE

Username hidden
(16 posts)
In febuary i met and had sex with a married couple close by here and he had an 11 inch cock *Measured* Ay first it was the biggest cock i have ever saw in real life and then i wrapped my lips around that massive tool and his wife clapped her hands and jumped up and down cheering LOL ...YEA she said, All right!

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(97 posts)
13" - that's some really scary shit but it was fun!

Newark DE

Username hidden
(129 posts)
10" for me, while his wife watches. She can take the whole thing but I'm still trying.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(118 posts)
I do a 10" while his wife does my 7-1/2". Yummmmie!!!

Key West FL

Username hidden
(118 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Big Cocks