Bi orgy Would you : Swingers Discussion 89871
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBi orgy Would you
TOPIC: Bi orgy Would you
Created by: billnsuzie The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This new tool is great. At least one trill voice has been silenced.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Uru,

I was not poking fun at you I made a suggestion. Sorry you took it as poking fun.

I had every intention of not posting here. I am under the impression the forums are going to be pretyt much unmonitored since they put the ignore feature in.

maybe they didn't see my posts as attacks on anyone which they were not. either way I was simply suggesting you contract crystal in billing. She will more than likely address your concerns. Do as you wish.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
a 60 year old retiree, who has nothing better to do than sit on this site day and night and insult people. Alzheimer's must be setting in, he forgot he already replied to this thread before. lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
Four men go out to play golf. One is detained in the clubhouse and the remaining three are discussing their children while walking to the first tee.

"My son," says one, "Has made quite a name for himself in the home-building industry. He began as a carpenter, but now owns his own design and construction firm. He's so successful that in his last year he was able to give a good friend a brand new home as a gift."

The second man, not to be outdone, tells how his daughter began her career as a car salesperson, but now owns a multi-line dealership. "She's so successful, in fact, in the last six months she gave a friend two brand new cars as a gift."

The third man's says his son has worked his way up through a stock brokerage firm, and in the last few weeks, has given a good friend a large stock portfolio as a gift.

As the fourth man arrives, they tell him that they have been discussing their children and ask him about his son.

"To tell the truth, I'm not very pleased with how my son has turned out," he replies. "For fifteen years, he's been in and out of work and I've just recently discovered he's a bisexual. But, on the bright side, he must be good at what he does because his last three lovers have given him a brand new house, two cars, and a big pile of stock certificates."

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
LOL at destin nice joke

Lewiston MI
Username hidden
(45 posts)
A 2002 survey in the United States by National Center for Health Statistics found that 1.8 percent of men ages 18–44 considered themselves bisexual, 2.3 percent homosexual, and 3.9 percent as "something else".

The Janus Report on Sexual Behavior, published in 1993, showed that 5 percent of men and 3 percent of women consider themselves bisexual and 4 percent of men and 2 percent of women considered themselves homosexual.[7]

Despite common misconceptions, bisexuality does not require that a person be attracted equally to both sexes. In fact, people who have a distinct but not exclusive preference for one sex over the other can and often do identify as bisexual. Some recent studies, including one by researchers Gerulf Rieger, Meredith L. Chivers, and J. Michael Bailey,[9] which attracted media attention in 2005, purported to find that bisexuality is extremely rare, and perhaps nonexistent, in men. Some outside the scientific world have criticized that such studies have typically worked from the assumption that a person is only truly bisexual if he or she exhibits virtually equal arousal responses to both opposite-sex and same-sex stimuli, and have consequently dismissed the self-identification of people whose arousal patterns showed even a mild preference for one sex.[10] Such a criticism would not apply in Rieger, Chivers, and Bailey's case, as their study was not seeking to determine if men who claimed to be bi-sexual had equal rates of stimulation toward men and women, rather the study's conclusions were based on a comparison between the arousal patterns of perportedly bisexual men and homosexual or heterosexual men. The results did significantly indicate that the men who claimed to be bisexual had results that matched up with either homosexual men or heterosexual men.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one."

To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch."

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Uru,

Seriously, if you have an issue with the website as noted in your post i suggest you contact the profile called "billing" she is very responsive and professional and will fairly address your issue.

Good luck with your new thread.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I answered the OP and the forums are open to all members no matter their persuasuions...to attack people like that is against the TOS of SLS

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I didn't attack your answer, this is in a bi-male forum, the question is asked of bi-men.

I figured you were another one of those posters who hide their bisexuality.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2315 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Bi orgy Would you