Bi or something more : Swingers Discussion 194728
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBi or something more
TOPIC: Bi or something more
Created by: Me4uboth The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I forgot to address one other thing in my previous post....more Older men than Younger stating "bi".

I have said for years, human beings become who they truly are between the ages of 32-42 meaning they have often experienced a great deal by then and have developed a true sense of being. (whatever that may be) Thus, they also develop a "So what the hell" attitude about many things and with this comes a sense of Take me or leave me, this is who & what I am. Another reason I think (in retrospect) one shouldn't get married until you reach this point vs. waking up one day and not truly recognizing your spouse and who they have become or vise-verse.

Just My take from a 48yr. old point of view.

Findlay OH

Username hidden
(2 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
You are SO right. I have always said there are a lot more guys out there who have an interest yet are scared to death to state that fact. It does not mean you like Guys better than women...I don't, but in a situation of playing, if you are doing it right then you're gonna touch, you may as well have fun with it. The freedom to explore is a huge part of swinging regardless of being M or F.

The idea of being part of something that creates "sexual overload" for a woman by helping another male provide that is a huge sexual boost and once boosted, if the woman gets off on a little guy/guy play then why not? How many women get as turned on by turning on their guy with a little girl/girl action. Sure they enjoy it but it's an even greater joy knowing it turns on their guy.

It goes both ways I say!.....now, how do we convince the other 92% of this :)

Findlay OH

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Bi or something more