Bi or Bi-C male saying they are str8 : Swingers Discussion 430471011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBi or Bi-C male saying they are str8
TOPIC: Bi or Bi-C male saying they are str8
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well you are exactly right.. I don't KNOW exactly what he's doing. I did get a yahoo ID as a male and have been talking to him and so he sure as hell doesn't mind divulging information to me as a man! LOL I've actually found out a lot of what he is willing and not willing to do. I guess it aggravates me more that I do know alot more and know whats going on..and I get turned on hearing his stories as he talks to me as a man but I can't get him to tell ME!

He tells people he's in a relationship and he needs to be discreet because I'm on medication that kills my sexdrive? I don't take ANY medication at all.. and I could have sex once a day if not more .. hell I masturbate on a daily basis..simply because he's not at home and on the road a lot and I'm just really picky about who I'm with so I just satisfy myself! lol It nerves me because I do have 3 kids from a previous marriage and I have told him the disease factor that I really don't appreciate having to worry about contracting STD's or AIDS and jeapordizing my life and the future of my kids by his sneaking around. To me it's just total lack of respect to me and my kids. Even with the use of a condom .. even that's not always full proof.

I'm wishing he would really come around and talk to me because I'm more of an adventurous person in the bedroom and have been in more open minded relationships in the past..where the man would let me use a strap on him and LIKED it and I'm also open to a group thing would LOVE a MMF or MFM experience and I'm totally turned on by watching a guy give him a bj .. hell I just enjoy watching men masturbate period! Maybe he just doesn't realize that side of me! LOL I just need help on how to bring the issue to the surface in a pleasant way where he'll feel open to talk rather than supress and it keep lying to me about it.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Okay, I guess I have a question and a dilemma at the same time. I have been very open with S.O (we're attached, not married lol) that I was curious about being with another woman. Well of course, what guy wouldn't want that right? Well I have as of yet been able to hook up with another female, haven't aggressively pursued it due to running a business, kids etc.

ANYWAYS..Well, my SO is a truck driver and I have found him in groups on yahoo for other truckers looking to hook up with drivers on the road..and there are A LOT. At first I was completely shocked that he was even into this because he acts like such a homophobe. I have read his IM exchanges and emails ( he doesn't know) about hooking up with other men. From what I gather he prefers to be a top and has no interest what so ever to give a bj to another guy..a hand job yes, bj no, and he's willing to do anal to another guy..but NOT receive. He's more interested in bj's from other men. I've confronted him, and maybe in a bad way I guess because I'm more pissed off he won't share things like this with me and be open and rather he sneaks behind my back for the encounters. I'm actually turned on by the idea of watching this all take place and even joining in and helping out. Just last week, I was sitting in bed and he thought I couldn't see what was taking place but he was emailing a guy to hook up on his run in Florida last week, he did and he wouldn't answer his phone at the time it was taking place. He finally called me the next day (which he usually calls every nite, he did not this time). I confronted him and he said yes, he was loooking to hook up for a 3some with a guy and his wife..when actually what it was is the guys wife likes him to give bj's to other men and take pics while he's doing it and then show her when she gets home. So, the woman was not involved at all, and yet he still lied to me about it and the part about the 3some just reallypissed me off.

I'm not sure if I'm coming across as ms innocent to him and he thinks I'm not into all this or what? How do you bring it up that I KNOW he's bi curious or whatever you want to call it. If you ask me if you prefer anything with either sex you're bi whether you want to admit it or not. I don't think he likes to see himself or label himself as "bi". I've seen conversations he's had with men where they offered to be with both of us and he tells them I'm not into that.. well hell yes I am! I just would really like to know how you bring all this up and get a man to open up about what he likes with out having to hide everything, that's just what's really getting my goat! We've discussed swinging but I've told him repeatedly there has to be trust. I could have sex several times a day but he's gone a lot so I'm left with toys or whatever to satisfy myself while he's getting at least something on the road! Any suggestions???

Spring TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think everyone on this site should just be honest and upfront. Telling the truth to start with helps to build that friendship when you do meet a couple. For me to list myself as str8 would just be a lie as I enjoy the company of a woman and man.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Whoa Kids... Obviously I don't hate my own gender, I put my profile up as bi. However, living in the NYC area, I can get a single male in oh, about a minute in any of 1,000 gay pick up spots. So I'm not looking to be searched here. Sorry if that offends, but why waste someone else's time, as well ads my own. If you wanted to see some more photo's all you had to do was ask.

As for class, get to know me, then pass judgement! I stand by my comment. Why is a mans mouth or ass so much different from a womans? Can anyone really tell if blindfolded? If it feels good, why not?

Thanks for the props on my ass though!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Right on, Doode!

Just give me a hot hole to put my dick in, and I'm happy...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Pacouple good post. Now can't we all just get along.

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
"Proclaiming". How damned insulting can you be. Straight folks aren't "Proclaiming" anything listing as straight. Bi women aren't "Proclaiming" anything listing as bi. Hear yourself and your bigoted attitudes, advocating lying with the most basic logical fallicies. Look at our certifications, there are a couple of guys on there we MMF with that were straight and they had no issue with me pushing MM on them because I knew they were straight and it wasn't where they wanted to go. "Like-minded". Are you kidding me? Common ground is what you should be looking for, not a cookie cutter.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Point taken... One of the main reasons I'm looking for bi activity with couples, particularly those in the lifestyle, is because I believe they are more responsible. I live in an area with a large gay population. If I was just out for some MM sex, I could easily get it 24/7. I'm trying to keep my risk factor as low as possible. I understand that it takes some time to build up that trust factor, so I don't come here expecting to be in the sack with a couple tonight. I give people all the time they want. Given the opportunity, I will prove to be the person my profile says I am.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
As I stated on the other thread... I'm omnisexual. Sex is fun, why worry about labels. It's a damn shame so many people just don't get that simple fact...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
There are two dynamics involved, both dishonest. Some are saying they're bi-c in their message to you even though they're not because they want to increase their chances that you'll meet with them. The rest are really bi-c but want to not miss out on homophobic couples from contacting them. In this lifestyle you need a real strong bullshit meter to avoid having your time completely wasted.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: Bi or Bi-C male saying they are str8