Bi or Bi-C male saying they are str8 : Swingers Discussion 43047
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBi or Bi-C male saying they are str8
TOPIC: Bi or Bi-C male saying they are str8
Created by: cumberland_bi_couple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO I changed mine from Bi to Bi-Curious.

SAME results.... LOL

Saint Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
As an experiment, I temporarily changed mine to "straight"...it didn't change anything, there's still no one interested...lol

Cataula GA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Rbigger loved the oil being hydrophobic comment.One possible reason for not posting as bi. We are from a small town that has a fair amount of members on this site. Alot of people know each other. It's different from being from a big city where you just sorta mix in. It took me a while to actually list my self as bi because of this reason. After I reached my mid forties I came to girps with the fact that I only have a limited time left in this world so I might as well be honest with myself, my wife and the world. What most straight people don't understand is just cause I'm bi doesn't mean I want to suck every dick I meet. To me there is more to it then sex. There has to be an attraction on another level. Wether that is having some other common interest or hobbie or just being able to have an educated conversation with someone. I joined two sites for bi people because alot of times when I stop in chat alot of people won't even talk to you because you list yourself as bi.That my friends is being homophobic. On the other two sites people don't care even the straight males are friendly. On those sites the males who list themselves as straight and then declare themselves as bi in an e-mail is not a tenth of the amount on here.

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
The other day a guy invited me to chat. I checked his profile, and it was staight. No mention of bi or even bi curious... I started to chat, just for the hell of it, and this guy was going on and on about how he loved my ass, wanted to rim me, wanyed to suck me, wanted to have anal sex, wanted every male male act possible. He went on and on, to the point of sounding like a stalker... Meanwhile, he is on this site as straight. That is flat out lying to everyone else on the site...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Well, our profile states that we are looking for a bi-male. What we are realy tired of is a male who's profile states that he is straight and a couple, and then he says that he is bi, but does not want his wife to know about it. We find it VERY funny that the wife might be bi, but he does not want her to know about him being bi. If he is going to lie to his wife, then we do not want to meet him. Like I said before, if you are not secure with your sexuality, then we do not want you. I had NO problem when my husband told me that he is bi. I am bi-courious, so I understood. If the guy's wife/girlfriend is bi, then they should understand.

Kerrville TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think the last post put it succinctly enough. Many guys who say they are both str8 and bi can play with a couple both ways. However, there are many couples I have met who are homophobic. If you tell them that you are str8, I know bi guys who are perfectly happy playing it str8 with just the female partner. That's what "bi" means.....you can go either way. Gay means you just want guys. I post myself as bi curious. I like to think of myself as bi-situational. That means if a couple is hot and the guy is bi, then I'm up for playing with both. If the guy is bi and ugly (I'm much pickier which husbands I will play with) then the bi thing just isn't going to happen no matter how hot she is.

I also think that a guy who lists himself as bi and is willing to meet a solo guy for one on one sex is truly bisexual. What is the label for the guy, like me, who will do anything with a cute bi couple but would not consider male2male sex in private?

I still like bi-situational.

Agawam MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
When we recieve an e-mail or IM from a straight male, we let them know that we are not looking for someone who is not secure with there sexuality. If they can not admit it to themself, them we do not want them. 99 out of 100 say "I do not know how to change it from straight to bi." All I have to say is BULLSHIT. It is as easy as changing your age or weight. We just block them.

Kerrville TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think the best thing for all of us to do is not to meet with anyone that is not true to their profile. If a man contacts you as a single Bi Male but his profile list staight couple you should know how much you can believe anything else he tells you.

Centerville MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Well, I see then, it is basically ok for him to lie to me about what he's doing on the road but not ok for me to go by whatever means is possible to find out exactly what IS going on for the sake of my health? You have an honest and open relationship..congratulations to you, but if for some reason something didn't seem right are you going to just sit there and do nothing or are you going to try and find out what's going on? IF I had a problem with what's going on I would be gone already and told his ass to hit the road. I'm merely trying to find a way to support it as I really don't think he thinks I would understand or would be acceptable to the situation.. or this "other side"of him. We have talked about the lifestyle..and I DID tell him in order for this to really happen and if he was really serious about it I was open to it but there would HAVE to be complete honesty between the both of us. Right now there is not and I'm not pursuing the lifestyle for "us" at the moment until then. He KNOWS what I desire and want as I have NO problem expressing myself and he is supportive in it and I am honest with him on everything except the fact that I KNOW what is going on on his part. Now, that being said, I have confronted him about it in the past, asking because I did catch some emails he forgot to erase when he contacted other bi men in our area for a meeting. His answer was that he was just curious if anyone really replied to the emails and met to do those sort of things on the internet. Well I did not confront him in a way for him to defensive. IF this is something he wants for himself and does not care to share that side with me and wants to continue to be sneaky and lie about what's going on, then no, there is no reason for this relationship to continue as I don't think it's fair for anyone in a relationship to be miserable to have to keep continually keeping track of lies one after the other, I just assume cut him loose to do his own thing. So, am I being sneaky because I actually KNOW whats going on and trying to figure out a way to let him know I'm supportive and willing to share the experiences with him? Or am I just basically a bad person because I know what I know and I haven't point blank said Ok, I know this is going on now come clean with it?

Spring TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I never said it was OK. But to protect myself and my kids, yes I'll do it if I have to. After all..I now know what he's doing already and he's being dishonest with me even after I've point blank asked him and caught him before ever using another yahoo ID. Since I now know what he IS doing I insist that he uses a condom when we have sex now, he's not happy about that at all. Well.. until he's honest and up front with me that's the way things will be and if it doesn't change and he can't talk to me about it and continues to sneak around behind my back I'll just have to cut him loose so he can do what he wants when he wants and not have to worry about lying about it anymore. I've been honest with him and I've even told him about everyone I've talked to and I told him I would tell him if a meeting was ever set up and would tell him in advance I have a plan to meet with another woman for sex. I only expect the same courteous treatment in return.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Bi or Bi-C male saying they are str8