Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Bi male motives, what's yours
TOPIC: Bi_male_motives,_what's_yours
Created by: arganuat
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you are a single Bi male what is your motive? are you looking to play as a threesome or do you get off on sex with just the guys? are you Bi or gay? and just enjoy sex with a women present? if as a couple what is it you seek in a Bi play? are you ok with someone that list as Bi but is more gay in nature? By gay I mean mm or ff play exclusively. I know every one understands the definition of gay, I just question weather you understand the differance between being bi or gay, and is there really a differance as you see it? My concept as a bi male is that I enjoy the company of bi couples or single bi friendly ladies that like to get together and particapate in sexual activties that involve all three, weather it be mmf or ffm.

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 29
User Details are only visible to members.
Well put 222. One must accept ones self as what you are, and then be comfortable being naked around others. Then the fun begins!

Waterford MI
Username hidden
(77 posts)
I think that understanding that you can have sex and enjoy sex with either sex as liberating and exiting, there are so many things you can't do with a woman, or vice a versa, it is nice to be able to admit you like a hard cock or a soft wet pussy, sucking on a hard cock or soft round breasts. I know gay men and they have no interest in woman. It is different to be bi, I think it is actually the majority but most won't admit it. It is very nice to be comfortable in your own skin no matter who you are or what your preferences are.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Never understood straight guys looking down on bi or gay guys. More guys into other guys just mean more pussy for them. That sounds like a big positive for them. Also if your cock needs special attention there will also be a guy that will get on his knees for you and give you pleasure. Straight guys can say those guys are really helping my sex life.

Panama City FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
It sounds like to me that you are trying to rationalize your own sexuality because you're really hung up on who's present. Just because a woman's present doesn't make what occurs between two men any different

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
It sounds like to me that you are trying to rationalize your own sexuality because you're really hung up on who's present. Just because a woman's present doesn't make what occurs between two men any different

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Just cool it on the wow wee a bit? Otherwise it's fine!

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Well said CurEUs_Cpl, and spot on.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(546 posts)
Why? Homo/Bi-phobia, simple as that. It's rampant in the lifestyle, both among closeted guys as well as the folks that run the sites and clubs. Yes, we all know being fully open tends to collect a lot of single males that are not quite as socially responsible. Yet here we are being open about our sexuality,

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(200 posts)
I think that bi and gay are the same here. There is no choice in the profile selection. I personally am looking for dick to suck. But I could never pass up a juicy pussy. So for me Bi means I'll swing either way with anyone. It is all about pleasing and being pleasured. That is always fun. But this swinging thing gets all muddled up in the Bi/ straight thing. Most couples list the woman as bi but not the male. Why? I say I want to suck a dick and I get looked at by lots of straight men, and people who block a single male from looking at their profile. Why? Are they just thinking about it, in the closet still or what? For me bi me means I am willing to please anyone's physical desires. But his all just boils down to semantics, and who is willing to put lips to who's whatever.

Waterford MI
Username hidden
(77 posts)
My main bi motive now is to meet men who love and crave to please me orally with no recip. I used to really enjoy pleasing men orally, but when I was around 52, I stopped ingesting or taking into my mouth other men's cum (other than the inevitable precum) in the interest of my health and safety as well as to remain safe for my partners who love swallowing my cum. Recently I've lost most of my desire to blow other men as well in order to be even safer for myself and for my partners. My preference for mm fun is with bi married men who are cock/cum hungry. I've been married twice and feel like I have more in common with bi married men than I do with gay men who have no desire for sex with women. Plus in my experiences with men over the years I find married bi men to be more into pleasing my body and cock orally than gay men. They are more into kissing/making out and kinky play too. I know it sounds paradoxical, but I very much enjoy kissing and making out with men, but I have little or no desire for anal sex with men (or with women for that matter). Penetrating a woman vaginally or orally as well as orally pleasing a woman are activities that still turn me on immensely, but I have yet to meet a kinky or freaky woman near my age who still loves sex and who could and would accept and indulge me in my bi desires. Almost everything besides anal sex that 2 men can do in bed appeals to me. Married men are much easier to meet for sex only, not to mention that they are drama free. That's another main motive for me. Only a select few married men I've met multiple times have made me feel and act gay and think of them as boyfriends and lovers. For me and them it's been romantic and intimate to love each other's company (and mm sex) without being in love or a serious relationship.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 29
TOPIC: Bi male motives, what's yours
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.