Bi male motives, what's yours : Swingers Discussion 113497
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBi male motives, what's yours
TOPIC: Bi male motives, what's yours
Created by: arganuat
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you are a single Bi male what is your motive? are you looking to play as a threesome or do you get off on sex with just the guys? are you Bi or gay? and just enjoy sex with a women present? if as a couple what is it you seek in a Bi play? are you ok with someone that list as Bi but is more gay in nature? By gay I mean mm or ff play exclusively. I know every one understands the definition of gay, I just question weather you understand the differance between being bi or gay, and is there really a differance as you see it? My concept as a bi male is that I enjoy the company of bi couples or single bi friendly ladies that like to get together and particapate in sexual activties that involve all three, weather it be mmf or ffm.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't necessarily agree that men like cock more than women - I just think guys are less fussy about it than women are, especially when it gets to to getting a guy off. Men are a lot more no-nonsense about it; the only emotional content we need is finding someone willing to have sex with us. Once he's found, it's just pull it out and let's get this poppin'! Where you might have to beg and plead for a woman to suck your dick, that ain't the case with guys.

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Of course there's a difference; the gay guys I know wouldn't dream of having sex with a woman and many of them never have. Maybe using the word "motive" in the topic was a bad choice of words - were you thinking about the word "motivation?"

If so, I have to say that I don't need much motivation to have sex with a guy; even though I understand that doing so is committing a homosexual act, I'm far from being gay. As much as I love sucking cock, it'll never replace sex with a woman in my life.

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
True enough Torta...you have officially tempted me straight, so I'm changing the profile!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
No im not ready to change my profile yet let me try it first

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Maybe he's disoriented ;-)

Hampstead England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(549 posts)
Yes I am any bi couples in Phoenix that would like to introduce me to it? Im open to everything

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Yes I am any bi couples in Phoenix that would like to introduce me to it? Im open to everything

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Exactly.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I would like to find a local bi couple to play with im open to mm contact

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Enjoy couples not into singles or marry males playing solo most of them are just looking for a BJ. I'M NOT GAY just enjoy giving pleasure to both.

Selmer TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Bi male motives, what's yours