Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Bi and married
TOPIC: Bi_and_married
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 26
User Details are only visible to members.
Lordgaga, I am going to go in another direction for you. It is my " not so educated" oppinion that you will more likely find what you want by going to the adult book stores and glory holes in your area. Maybe even some gay bars or male sites. Swinger sites are basicly couples for couples or for select single males and females. As others have mentioned, you are not likely to do well on a swinger site. I also believe that you are not bi and certainly not gay. You said you don't like men, just cocks. It is a specic sex act you are after not any type of relationship or friendship. I know a couple guys in the same situation as you. All I can say is good luck

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(982 posts)
rrnew, don't you find it a bit hard to find bi guys when you list yourself as straight?

Camarillo CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
i'm bi and married.my wife encourges me to find guys,

Farmington Hills MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
"Expect to be considered to be a cheater by most people here because if your wife doesn't know what you're up to, you are. " In your uninformed and unsolicited opinion.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(577 posts)
"Any suggestions?"

Find some way to tell your wife before she finds out some other way. If she won't accept that part of your sexuality, you have to make the choice of what is more important, her or getting some cock. If she does accept it (even if she doesn't) tell her you are looking for something she can't supply and hope that she will be a willing participant. In any case, change your profile to couple and explain your situation. Expect to be considered to be a cheater by most people here because if your wife doesn't know what you're up to, you are.

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Definitely BI...I would not consider being with another man without my wife present.....but...damn I do love sucking cock.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Definitely Bi

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(577 posts)
I (the males 1/2) love it all Oral and Anal still looking for a guy who can keep it hard enough to penetrate my tight ass there has really only been one guy who we met when traveling in Tn. that actually really fucked me good and he was quite big the rest just have not been able to keep it up. I have fucked a few guys without any problems but ALWAYS use condoms.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
BI and loving it. Give me a pussy to lick and I'll love it, but give me a cock, and I'll go fucking nuts!!!!!

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1886 posts)
I'm definitely Bi... I enjoy sucking cock, and having it up my ass - makes me feel like such a slut - I love to squirm & thrust against it, squeeze it with my anus and just ass fuck hell out of it :-D . I've given (& loved) anal sex with another women but can't say I'm all that hot on the idea of sticking my member up another man's ass... & haven't actually tried that with a guy either (I suspect I'd have to use our strap on to fulfill that request).

Open mouth kissing of another guy is also something that doesn't really appeal to my mental stimulation... ok to have your cock in my mouth, just not you tongue. Kissing, rubbing & massaging all over his body is fine by me... just seem to have an issue with another guy's mouth. Figure that one out lol

Pitt Meadows Canada
Username hidden
(1 post)
« Prev  1  2  3  Next »
11 to 20 of 26
TOPIC: Bi and married
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.