Bi and married : Swingers Discussion 144939
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBi and married
TOPIC: Bi and married
Created by: Punkyfrmsac
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are you gay or bi if you are married and and enjoying being with a man and your wife.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the internet, where you can all ways find someone perfectly compatible world wide.

Or at least a thousand miles away.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
Trying to find the right Bi-Male/Female couple is really taking a lot more effort than I thought it would. If I were single I think that I would have a better chance, but I am in a relationship with another Bi person and trying to fill our fantasy: Bringing a male/female couple to screaming oral orgasms, and an evening of pure enjoyment. It is hard when you are a Bi-M and a Bi-M trying to find a couple that is open to an experience with both of us. We are a couple that enjoys being with a male and female couple. Sometimes when I think back to when I was married to a woman and yes it was easier to find playmates then, but this one is worth it. When we share ourselves with another couple, the openness and the feelings of everyone enjoying themselves are worth all the hard work!! In the meantime, have a good one!

Spearfish SD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We are lucky indeed to have friends as good as the four of you. :D

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
Ahhhh R and L, you guys are too nice and we are lucky to have you too!!! :>)

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(433 posts)
yes you both are very lucky guys, and we are lucky enough to consider you close friends Bill

Tyrone PA
Username hidden
(144 posts)
biandbi804 you are truely a lucky man. My wife and I met later in life also, we had both been married before, raised kids and so forth. We had both been in the life as swingers and we actualy met at a nudist camp so we knew a lot about eachother from the start. When we became serious, I decided that I was not going to about my bi desires from her and to my delite, she said she was turned on by the thought and that she had had some limited bi experience . Since then we have had some great fun with other bi couples, MMF, and FFM's I think my favorite is the MMF but like you said, sometimes I.m not prefectly comphortable doing some things with her watching. She encourages me to seek M2M when I feel like it. We are really both lucky guys!

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(433 posts)
I guess I am a really fortunate guy. My wife and I met later in life and were upfront about both being bi. While our sex together alone is great, she and I have enjoyed a number of MFM sessions with no jealousy, just great, exciting fun. We haven't had the chance for a FMF yet, but have had a number of MFMF with bi and straight couples. Frankly, the MFM has been the most fun. It is more difficult to get the right chemistry, etc. with two couples, at least that is our experience to date. Still looking for that great bi couple, though! Although we enjoy playing together very much, I, at times feel a little self- conscious about certain M2M sex acts with my wife looking on. She understands and has encouraged me to have some private M2M time. What a great wife! Yes, my wife and I are bi and we both are happy we are!

Calabash NC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
misterbig1961...

Just gotta say, nice profile.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
We the Bi-M/M couple that is looking for that special Bi-married couple that we can swing with.Our fantasy is to bring the two of them to a mind-blowing oral orgasm at the same time. The rest of the evening is open for discussion. We are very comfortable with other people, and if your open to it, we are dedicated into making us an experience you will remember for the rest of your lives(or until the next time we get together). How often as a married couple do you get the invitation to have oral sex at the same time by two experienced men(and not bad looking either), who have been told that our oral abilities are superb for both male and female. If you are married or have a significant other, consider the stable Bi-M/M couple for you next adventure. Good Luck Hunting!

Spearfish SD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I have been married for over 23 years and love my wife very much. I have for quite a few years wanted to enjoy a male touch and to experience a stiff cock. I believe i am bi and would love to find a guy married who feels the same. To find a guy who feels as I do and would like to become friends who can explore each other without pressure or passing judgement. My wife knows how I feel and what I desire, but is very hesitant to explore with me . She says she is not sure how she would feel. I respect her totally. I can only hope I can make a new male friend who feels the same. B

Plymouth NH
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Bi and married