Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males Bi or straight
TOPIC: Bi or straight
Created by: Bicup6212
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why do guys put straight on their profile and then send a message sayingg your bi. Are you ashame of it or your lady dont no?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Funly,

When we decided to get married I decided I had to tell her I was bi. Her response - Oh, I knew that.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(179 posts)
We're with alwaysready2pla - it all depends on the situation and the people. We both hate labels, why can't we just enjoy the time we have?

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Its not a issue for us. People have their reasons. What we find is that when a SM responds to us is that they are married posing as a SM or they have a couple profile and the the woman can not attend for some reason.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Yes, Bicpl - well said.

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
It is differant for differant people. We were listed as straight for a long time. Our reason was that we are in a boat club on the bay and a few members are on here. Being a swinger is one thing, being bi may be a whole differant animal. At some point, we decided that as far as play is concerned, we prefer bi people. If our friends have a problem with that, so be it. Seems that we still have all the same friends just some that may have wanted to swing with us don't bring it up now. We don't usually make the first move so some of them may be waiteing for us to ask them??? Who knows. It is only what you are comphortable with that counts.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(580 posts)
Not taking anything away from Bicpl, IMHO Soooo did I and I named that tune in fewer notes to boot!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Bicple said it perfectly.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1331 posts)
Wow, will this topic will never go away. Bi folks seem to ask this question as away to confirm how they listed is being accepted. They will almost always be accepted by others who list as Bi. People who list as str8 seem to do so for several reasons, not the least of which is to keep that information private. That then gives them the freedom to approach everyone. If you list as Bi and get contacted by someone who lists as st8, odds are they are open to some degree of Bi play. Take it from there, it's up to everyone involved thereafter to determine what kind of play is acceptable to all the players. How they list is the least of the hurdles to overcome in finding playmates. It's all good when you find compatible playmates.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Or it's because their afraid of their friends, family, employers, and the community at large finding out. Being this is a subcommunity that is not accepted by society as a whole, and most people in here execcize discretion to some degree, it amazes me how intollerant so many are to a bi guy wanting to be descrete about it. Being openly bi around here is not tollerated. Anyone who does can expect can expect serious backlash from the comunity, including visits from the boys in the hoods. I've seen it happen.

Yes, I've gotten with the program, I list bi, although I'm prolly about 90% straight. But at a cost, all pics are private, and all identifying info on our profile is altered. Many in here have said that is fine, as long as I list bi. We've found the oppisite to be true. More couples accepted us listing straight and telling them we are open to bi play during first communication, than have accepted us listing bi and telling them we lied about everything else. In my opinion, those leading the call for all guys who ever sucked a dick to list bi fall into two categories, 'extreme homophobes' and 'misery loves company'.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(427 posts)
From what we've experienced, here and on other sites. Most guys are listing themselves as straight, because thier wives don't know they have bi interests. Some are also saying, "listing yourself as bi, tend to scare others off and it's easier to get people to talk to you, by listing yourself as straight".

But we figure...Hey, let's be honest, let's be up front, and let's be ourselves. It works for us.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Bi or straight