Bi Question : Swingers Discussion 86856
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBi Question
TOPIC: Bi Question
Created by: goodtogomale The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I believe the safest way to proceed with this is to already have plans with another bi couple or bi male to meet you there. There is a stigma about bi guys so I just as soon stay under the radar and not make anyone feel uncomfortable, especially myself and my playmates.

Lombard IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I really find that alot of people on this site are alright with bi-girl sex, but "NOT" bi-male. What the difference? The act of bi is have the best of both worlds, and are not afraid of showing it, or at least being honest enough that a person or persons, can have sex, enjoy sex, and can actually be honest about with the other sex, or same sex for that matter. People really need to get real on this site. Alot of the fore mentioned comments are rude, and uncalled for! I question the responsiveness of the web masters on thier responses.

Fernandina Beach FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It wouldn't offend me if you asked me if i was bi. I'd tell you No i'm not.

it owuld offend me if you asked me twice.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"The swing clubs are not for queer sex."

I take it, Akron, that you don't consider girl/girl queer sex?

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I've heard there are plenty of clubs in the Bay area. However, as most have stated it they are usually not keen on bi male activity. I know the club we attend here in LA prohibits bi-male action in the club. So, check the club rules because it will be stated if it is a rule.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Funny responses ... we had to go back and look at what we wrote.

We thought it was clear when we said "ask him if he is bi". In our opinion that is not "hitting on someone" ... but then of course we don't happen to believe everyone is hitting on us ... unlike some others obviously do.

Lol

P&K

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
See, as Akron demonstrated, there would be nothing wrong with approaching random guys at a swing club.

Seriously, you should check and see if the club is open to bi male activity. Some have rooms designated where that activity is desired. It is probably better to find play friends outside of a swing club. To me there is something icky about random swing club hook ups.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Not a good idea in my view. Swing clubs are not keen on bimale sex. That's probably the wrong place to be looking. A few clubs, I've heard, are more welcoming of bi-male sex on certain nights. With all the internet sites around, it's wiser to look that way than prowl in a club. Or, if necessary, let your wife approach another woman about whether her husband is open to the idea if you get a sense there might be some potential in another couple for such play.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
I do not think Akron would be offended at all if you asked him.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
I don't see the difficulty in the question. Early on (so as to not waste their time and yours) just ask if they are bi. If they are offended by being asked then you probably wouldn't want to be with them in any situation.

P&K

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Bi Question