Bi Male Party - Females : Swingers Discussion 57255
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBi Male Party - Females
TOPIC: Bi Male Party - Females
Created by: JnS1
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband and I would like to have a bi-male party with approximately 6 bi-males (I may or may not participate, I could be the waitress :). Everytime we bring this up to a few of the bi-males we play with they say they are excited but then state that we need to have more women. To us this takes away from the bi-male party and turns it into a couples party. Even though we know about 6 single bi-males we hestitate to put a party together with this attitude. So how do you feel about a bi-male party without a lot of women?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hi from the west side of Lancaster

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I am sorry I did not see this forum sooner. I am part of a six man bi group in the Chicago area. We arrange events on request for ladies and couples open to bi male play. We are all professional, D/D free, respectful, all very fit/trim (many of us are cyclist and runners), between the ages of 28-45, huge 7.5 "+, discrete and very open. Please contact me if you wish more information. Thanks Bob

Villa Park IL

Username hidden
(28 posts)
The only reason this bi male would not attend a all male party is because, we only swing as a couple. That is a rule we decided upon many years ago, and I would not violate the trust and honesty that we have built in our 27+ years of marriage. Besides to us it's just not as much fun without the other spouse being there to watch or join in.. IMHO

Mount Wolf PA

Username hidden
(135 posts)
Why is it that sex with a guy feels good ONLY if a female is watching??? Its so very strange that a guy will gladly suck or fuck a guy WITH a female watching but wont play with a guy alone because he would feel like a homo. WAKE UP! Its about what feels good and NOT about some kind of mental hang up. I have been in a guy 4-way and we all had Plenty of fun. I love females watching and or participating, but if you really ARE in it for the sex, guys can get you off just as quickly as girls and if you happen to enjoy "bottom" then guys are Just Your Game. We are very tired of guys passing themselves off as "Bi" only to find out it is a means to and end. All Guys Night? Bring it on! Aint gonna happen though cuz guys like to talk big but they tend to be too mentally inhibited to admit that sex with EITHER males or females is fun.

Mustang OK

Username hidden
(5 posts)
My girlfriends always wanted to watch this and i finally put it on for them in San Francisco . 3 women attended and just watched while the men performed ... they still "Thank You !" me ....

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Dooode, Then you agree that having a different sex at an all bi party is not a good thing? Had I expected no males this weekend, it would have been great! But it was not an all bi-fem party and I was told males would be avail. I just did not know it meant 1 male. That did not work IMO!

I think the parties would work best if only 1 sex is there.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
West, Welcum to the forums. I understand where your thoughts are coming from.

Since I am a bi-sexual female and this past weekend was a bi-fem sexual weekend affair. I understand your thoughts of the gay party thing. I think that would prob be more thought of with males, but I may be wrong. In the original party I was in this weekend, it was one male and all females. I believe at one time there was 6 females to the one guy. They invited me and another female personally. When I got there, he was totally in lust with the other female he had invited and seemed to have pretty much settled into she was his. I don't think she was bi cause she was the type that was "do me, and I'll do him". I never saw her touch a female. He was into training her on how to make his wife squirt and she was not shared very much because of that too. I never saw her touch his wife either and I was there most of the time.

He got around to me a few times during the weekend, but he was pretty worn out by then and I had already lost interest. I was not into being a second thought. The chemistry went out the door for me for both the husband and wife almost immediately with this type situation. He tried to make it up to me on Sunday, but it was still with her included, and by then I just wanted to make my 3 hr. drive home. Thank god for the sex swing and the fact he was an expert at making fems squirt. It helped! I have to tell ya, Saturday night when I found myself a single male cutie soldier, I abandoned them for that night. They were not real happy cause I stayed in his tent, but almost all of the other females were quite envious the next morning. *WEG* I think they were feeling the same way, but I acted upon it and they didn't.

After experiencing this weekend, I'll never do a bi-fem weekend bash again with only 1 male avail. SUCKS! I am not gay and I need the male to satisfy me! RaveN ( :~

A room full of bi-males and 1 female will not work in my opinion. Ya just never know though.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Crikey, I wish someone would do a bi-male party in Northern New Jersey!!! I've been hoping to get the "boys" to play together since I joined this site and want to WATCH WATCH WATCH! I'll gladly pour champagne for you guys and enjoy the view with other like-minded females (and males). I'm posting this in June of 2006 -- let's see how long it takes before these desires are fulfilled.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(4 posts)
hello I would love to come over and enjoy the fun also

Romeoville IL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
My first thought is it should be mixed evenly, and as long as the males are actually bi and ready for bi play, it should be great. Get too many straights or bi's not interested in bi play that night, and it's bound to turn to wife swapping.

Of course, to be completely sure, you'll have to have a few parties. One all male, one males except the waitress, one 50/50 split.

Tell us which works out best!

Reisterstown MD

Username hidden
(184 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Bi Male Party - Females