Being Single and Bi : Swingers Discussion 119331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBeing Single and Bi
TOPIC: Being Single and Bi
Created by: 1DominantBull The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nova:

Perhaps I need to clarify (although I'm not sure why). I was not equating "bi" to "gay" and trust me, I know the difference.

What I was saying was that the original poster thinks of himself as a "bleeping Fag" to use his words and, frankly, that is the whole problem. It is HIS problem, not the other people ... he is the one that says he feels that way.

He did not say that THEY make me feel this way.

K&P

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
First of all, you might want to think about the fact that you want to meet a female that is open minded (not judgemental), yet you refer to not wanting to feel like a "f******" fag"-not a very open minded expression on your part. Have you considered dating bi women? They certainly should understand the bi feelings one can have and at least some should be less judgemental than the average. When I finally admitted to myself that I was bi, I found a wonderful bi lady (right here!) and we hit it off immediately. No secrets. We can be open and forthright about our sexual desires, etc. and agree on how we satisfy our sexual needs with each other and other playmates. Good luck... R

Calabash NC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
mrmrsboomba it is telling the true been bi is no like been gay becouse you are atrctive to both sex. also been bi open some door closed anothers but in the end it is what your feeling about yourself it is the mosth import when you acet youself and you star to be happy with yourself it is when you can be open and atrct people that will like you and love you E

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
Maybe its because you think and use such language as "f***** Fag".

Get over what others think, or don't. But if that is the way you think, you are part of the problem and not the solution.

Peggy & Kevin

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Being Single and Bi