Being BI : Swingers Discussion 179708101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBeing BI
TOPIC: Being BI
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
How did you come about being bi.and has it been fun for you.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Like many of you posters, I was introduced to bi fun in a 4some with my wife and another hot couple (Linda & Dave) we'd met twice. My wife was bi friendly and had engaged in makeout & oral sex with Linda both times before, although she and Linda were mainly doing it to get Dave and me aroused. In setting up our 3rd 4some the gals and Dave set me up! Dave was very bi, which I did not know. My wife told Linda she had a hot fantasy to watch 2 masculine men suck each other...it was then Linda told her that Dave loved cock and had wanted to initiate action with me previously and that he would on our next date. My wife had hinted to me before that she would like to masturbate to some male on male oral action To make this short story shorter, in our 3rd 4some, the gals put on a show as he and I watched and he reached over and began stroking my cock. It felt great and I recipped. The next thing I knew he buried his head between my legs and began licking and sucking me. In a minute or two my wife joined him. He told me how hard it was and how he'd wanted it since the 1st time he saw it...It was at the moment I exploded and he swallowed my cum and kept sucking that I knew I had to try it. I went down on him and I cannot describe the excitement and eroticism I felt at the moment his cock entered my mouth. Linda soon joined me as my hotwife fucked his tongue. When he came I only swallowed part of it, but Linda lapped up the rest. Prior to that I had been 100% hetero and never thought I'd ever do what I did. I am certainly glad I did. I have lusted for cock ever since.

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
Just turned13. Friend and I camping out. He said this is going to feel so good and pulled my pants down and went down on me. It was great and I returned the favor. We had hot sex, mostly 69ing for 2 years. Went to girls but never stopped thinking about it. I told my wife about it. This past June we went to Key West and I sucked a cock. We enjoy bi movies but have not had 3some with bi guy yet. Something we talk about. She is a little more than curious too. I love dildo's too but have not had the real thing.

Urbana OH

Username hidden
(20 posts)
I don't think you come about being bi, I think you're either bi or not. I was fascinated with cocks early on. My first experiences were at age 13. Turns out I've been enjoying both pussy and cock ever since.

Liverpool NY

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Seriously, I don't feel bi. Go ahead! Feel me!

Washington PA

Username hidden
(36 posts)
It was the wife's idea...we love him being bi! :)

Pordenone Friuli-venezia Giulia Italy

Username hidden
(22 posts)
I was a straight 8, homophobic. I had no thought of dick on my mind, just hot pussy. I was intro to bi at the age of 25 and no regrets. I met a lot of great Bi FWB on here and love to meet weekly for more bi FWB during the week. I attend monthly bi parties but want to meet during the week more often.

Greensburg PA

Username hidden
(91 posts)
"If disease didn't exist, I would be the biggest town slut no doubt!"

LOL, tasterschoice, exactly how I feel! If not for that, I'd try to have everyone in the city!

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(25 posts)
> If you have 17 certs, I'll leave you to your fun. Wish you the best.

Whew! We only have 14 ... of course that is across 9 years on here.

K&P

Guerneville CA

Username hidden
(76 posts)
i have always been bi, as I believe everyone is, at least biolpogically and subconsciously, but I became most aware of it when I started participating in threesomes with couples several years ago and was initiated to bi activities by those couples.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
I've been with one married guy and his wife twice. Haven't done everything (yet) but i've sucked, swallowed and had a great time. I did notice I got harder as he came in my mouth. I never considered myself bi but looking back, I've done things my hardcore str8 friends probably don't. Key word, probably. This has all happened for me in the last 2 months. I feel better about my self being more in touch with who I am. I used to list as str8 single male and nothing but crickets. When I changed to bi-curious, ALL KINDS OF STRAIGHT guys or their wives birded me. I always respond either way and I'm not trying to be a town slut. Safety in small numbers you would say. If disease didn't exist, I would be the biggest town slut no doubt! If you have 17 certs, I'll leave you to your fun. Wish you the best.

Washington PA

Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Being BI