BI-Males Near Troy Mo : Swingers Discussion 194501101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesBI-Males Near Troy Mo
TOPIC: BI-Males Near Troy Mo
Created by: sexcrazecouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looking for a Bi-Males to live out my wife's fantasy. If you live near Troy Mo. and are interested in knowing more and can handle being submissive please leave a post So I can check you out. This is a surprise that I am doing for her so please refrain from IMing this account as we share it or at least pay attention to the M or F at the end of our username when you do. I will be selecting all the men and plan on having at least 4 at the same time to join us for fun if you want to know more post and Ill contact you pics are a must before you will be invited.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
i want to know more. email me if you like what you see and read in my profile

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking for a Bi-Males to live out my wife's fantasy. If you live near Troy Mo. and are interested in knowing more and can handle being submissive please leave a post So I can check you out. This is a surprise that I am doing for her so please refrain from IMing this account as we share it or at least pay attention to the M or F at the end of our username when you do. I will be selecting all the men and plan on having at least 4 at the same time to join us for fun if you want to know more post and Ill contact you pics are a must before you will be invited.

Hawk Point MO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: BI-Males Near Troy Mo