At what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious : Swingers Discussion 486361020
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesAt what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious
TOPIC: At what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   20 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was curious for a long time and then my wife and I started talking about my fantasies. And then we started acting on them. I was curious until it became comfortable to me to express how I felt to my wife, and be able to act on those impulses, knowing that I liked it. I no longer fell under the "I want to try this " (curious)I knew it was something I wanted to do(bi). Guess I should change my profile.

West Springfield VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
The real reason this question seems so hard is that it's moot and has no real meaning. Every relationship and even every sexual encounter is unique to the specific event and conditions leading up to it.

To catagorize ones self by an event has no real meaning. Bi Str8, and Gay are lables convienent for deamonizing and grouping us against them but mean less and less upon closer examination.

I drive a new beetle frequently and prefer that car but I am not a Volkswagon.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
For me there was a natural feeling when I first discovered bisexuality. It seemed natural with my (most male) fantasy of two women together. Why not two men? I knew for sure after my first taste!! Yup I'm bi!

Roy UT
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I would think that would be when you have enough experience to know for sure one way or another. It's a question with the answer only within you.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Technically, I suppose you're not really curious after you have tried it once. But I doubt most people see it that way. To me curious means you're main interested in the opposite sex, but are also interested in the same sex. Then Bi would be those the enjoy both and seek that out.

So, I have no answer. I guess your own answer would be based on what you wish to attract.

Long Island City NY
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
That is a good question!

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   20 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: At what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious