At what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious : Swingers Discussion 486361011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesAt what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious
TOPIC: At what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bi-curious means just that...one is curious about bisexual experiences, which might mean they have NEVER tried one, or HAVE tried it but the jury-is-still-out. Then there is bi-tolerant, which generally means a person is not BOTHERED by bisexual activities, but either has a low level of interest in participating in such activities directly, or is ambivalent about it. Bi-comfortable (which is where I place myself) means that the person enjoys bisexual activities, when others involved (of the same gender) are open to it as well (I actually prefer the term "Hetero-flexible" myself, to emphasize that I am still primarily interested in members of the opposite sex). And then there is bisexual, or fully bi, which covers a LOT of territory, but generally means an individual is interested in sexual activities with members of the same sex on more than just a passing, casual level. Even this is an oversimplification, because the range of different sexual interests and orientations varies in SO many ways, but I think this is at least a start.

Lake Forest CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I'm still at the point where I'm bi-curious. Having had only one negative, bi-experience, I'm eager to know what a more pleasant and satisfying bi encounter feels like.

Waterbury CT
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I'd say curious means you're interested in trying it and seeing what happens. You may try more than once because one experience was ok, but not good or bad enough to make up your mind.

Once you've experimented, and found that you like it, and you're going to do it again, there is no more curiosity, you've found the answer. You're bi!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Got started when I was 18. Bought an adult newspaper and wrote a few letters to several couples. One couple who answered were in their late 40's and and asked to meet me. They were very attractive and friendly. I must say I was very nervous. Only 18 maybe 19 at the time. They picked me up and we drove to a local hotel and got a room. Had a few drinks, and then they both started rubbing my cock thru my jeans. Before I knew it we were all naked and they both were sucking my cock. It was a real turn on. I could cum 3 or 4 more times in those days. They both took my load and then I got down on my knees and sucked him. I have been interested ever since.

Portland OR
Username hidden
(21 posts)
forthcumming,

I would say that qualifies as curious :)

Sounds like fun, go for it.

Tarpon Springs FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
It's just a label. When you are comfortable with that label attached, then use it. Otherwise use whatever label you are comfortable with.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Once the cock has been sucked you can change !

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
In my experiences, I've come to understand that bi-curious means that you'e entertained the thought but haven't acted on it while bisexual means that you've tried it, found it acceptable, and you're still going with it. Personally, I never went through that transition - but I know a lot of people who have.

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I was thinking about an interview I saw once where a gay man was asked how do you know you are gay if you have never been with a woman? His reply was how do you knw you are not gay if you have never been with a man? The point is experience does not have to be part of the picture it can help one make a distinction for them selves but the "lable" is for the most part self inflicted. I use to list myself as bicourious but one day thought I should say bi because I enjoy sex with men and women. Although all my experience has been with my wife present and I have not considerded a solo trip I still think I am bi. I have never heard someone say they are hetro-curious or gay courious so why bi courious unless it is a way to make same sex "OK" and allow your own mind to accept your desires.

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I was curious for a long time and then my wife and I started talking about my fantasies. And then we started acting on them. I was curious until it became comfortable to me to express how I felt to my wife, and be able to act on those impulses, knowing that I liked it. I no longer fell under the "I want to try this " (curious)I knew it was something I wanted to do(bi). Guess I should change my profile.

West Springfield VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: At what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious