At what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious : Swingers Discussion 48636
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesAt what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious
TOPIC: At what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious
Created by: HWJ3 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think if you are bi-curious and then you try it and like it and want to do it again, that would be bisexual. I don't think I have ever been bi-curious. I knew I liked both even before I was with either one. In high school, yes , I looked at the guys in the shower.

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
well IMO, I do't think trying to testing counts, but once you do and enjoy it, then your bisexual. I am fine with that too

Decatur IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I suspect some people list as bi curious for the same reason we do, there is no category for "light bi". What I mean by that is that our primary interest is in the opposite sex. As the male half, I am not averse to manual with another male, oral is possible depending on the person, and anal is out of the question.

Medina OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Yup, Id actually agree with that over what i said. Once the cock goes in your mouth, at the point of making the decision you want to do it again and are not grossed out by it you are BI.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
No I do not 100% agree with GFandME. We think as soon as you are looking forward to the next cock (or pussy for her) in your mouth you are no longer curious. Until then you are curious, open minded and expermenting with your sexuality. For us we can't wait.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I would have to agree with GFandME 100%. I am no longer curious, and do enjoy the bi scene as much as the regular.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(231 posts)
Kinky.

Its not the fear of trying bi play or sneaking it in.

If you read these forums. Many couples who specify "No bi men" do so because in their mind, you automatically have every STD known to man and some yet to be discovered.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
To add to GFandME comment, as soon as any same sex sexual contact occurs you are no longer curious.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
to answer the question in the title of this thread, Soon as that first cock goes in your mouth you are no longer curious.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
I think one reason that these sorts of definitions ARE important is that there is still much fear and prejudice out there among the straight (male) community. If a couple that I have shown interest in, and who has shown interest in ME, even if we have already played a few times... if they THEN discover that I am bi, they can suddenly lose interest, despite the fact that I have DONE nothing even REMOTELY bisexual with them, or even brought up the topic. It's just the latent homophobia which is rampant not only in society-at-large, but also within the swinger communities, where one would expect to find more open-minded people. To you straight men out there... if I am having a sexual encounter with you and your female partner, I am NOT going to start performing fellatio on you... I am NOT going to attempt anal sex with you, I am NOT going to start touching you in ways you don't want to be touched by another man... I am not going to do ANYTHING that a purely straight man wouldn't do in a threesome situation, UNLESS that has been discussed before-hand and you have communicated to me that it is something you are interested in. I think there ARE a few bad-apples out there, bisexual men who are very aggressive in their bisexuality and who try to force such activities on others, or at least "sneak" them in (which makes it appear even worse)... but they are the exception, not the rule, and they give a bad reputation to ALL of us bisexual men, the majority of whom are VERY well-behaved! This is a prejudice, like any other, and I beg everyone out there NOT to prejudge a man just because you find out he is bisexual. And for most of us, we keep it low-profile NOT because we are ashamed of it, but because of this prejudice. To be a bisexual male is NOT a horrible thing, it just means you have found a very open-minded individual to be your friend. Okay, rant over, lol!

Lake Forest CA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: At what point does one become bi as opposed to Bi-Curious