At the gym : Swingers Discussion 149234
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesAt the gym
TOPIC: At the gym
Created by: Satxman
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've had a curiosity for some time, but only as a fleeting thought. I go to the gym about 4-5x / wk but make it a point not to stare in the locker. Saturday there was a late 40-something guy at the other end of l-room. I was really taken by his physique. He didn't notice but I sat down to let time pass and get a better look. Strong, muscular with a strong looking cock. For the first time I lusted for a real, live man. He was unaware. Is this the way it starts?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
A while back, I was in the locker room getting dressed after a good workout. A guy down the aisl a few lockers was talking with another guy. I overheard him mention that he was a trainer at another gym on the south side of town and that he was just visiting this gym.

He was a good looking, dark-skinned, vaguely Latino-looking guy. He stripped his shirt off to reveal a cut back and really well-defined muscular arms with some appealing tats. But it wasn't until he ditched his shorts and underwear that I completely fell in lust! He had the hardest, rock-solid, tanned, bubble-butt that I've ever seen!

Seriously, I'm happily married and I've only ever done oral bi, but I wanted this guy! If he had looked over at me and told me to bend over, I would have let him take me right there.

New Buffalo MI
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Why do I never get a good show like that at the gym? More like overweight guys with small ones

Spring Grove IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
The most impressive cock I've seen was in the shower after a workout. He was a white guy and had a tool which was the size of a tube of tennis balls... and was completely soft! The head flared out even wider. He was probably 8" long and 7" around. Wow! Other guys saw his tool and left the shower in a hurry, like they didn't trust him being that big.

Charleston OR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
About 21 yo in locker room this morn. Fit, taut and toweling off. Great visual from angled mirror. He was cut with nice big head and balls. Thought about how good his hard, masculine cock would look like fucking the beautiful fitness instructure as his big balls slapped her tight ass.....oooooohh!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Thanks NJBiG. I swear I had a similar experience a few years ago while on a biz trip and sitting at the hotel bar. Struck a conversation with a guy and we clicked. Nothing particularly attractive about him just a connect. All of a sudden I felt this desire to indulge in a forbidden sexual act. Didn't know what I was capable of but knew I'd be willing to get naked with this guy. Someone he knew came over and the connection faded.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Two years ago I was fucking a man's wife in missionary position while he knelt next to her and fed her his hard cock. He was inches away; closes I've been to a hard cock. We were all so turned on in the moment that if he had moved closer I believe I would have taken him in my mouth. I came so hard in his wife, which he cleaned up.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Saxtman,

Sounds to me like you are just beginning to see that there may be more to sexual attraction than what our culture says is ok. Lot of folks have an element of bisexuality in their makeup, it just takes the right person to bring it out! Enjoy the experience, just remember to practice safe sex. My suggestion, visit a gay spa or bath and hang out for a while and observe. There will be no pressure to participate, it is safe, and you can explore your curiosity in comfort! Good luck! Tom

Manlius NY
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I've had a curiosity for some time, but only as a fleeting thought. I go to the gym about 4-5x / wk but make it a point not to stare in the locker. Saturday there was a late 40-something guy at the other end of l-room. I was really taken by his physique. He didn't notice but I sat down to let time pass and get a better look. Strong, muscular with a strong looking cock. For the first time I lusted for a real, live man. He was unaware. Is this the way it starts?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: At the gym