Are you more comfortable with a female present or not when enjoying bi sex : Swingers Discussion 139686
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesAre you more comfortable with a female present or not when enjoying bi sex
TOPIC: Are you more comfortable with a female present or not when enjoying bi sex
Created by: biandbi804
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some guys are more comfortable with bi sex when a female is present urging things along. Others feel inhibited with a female present. What is your preference? If married, what does your wife think about bi sex for you and how do you handle it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have done and enjoyed both, but I must say I prefer having the woman present with her either directing or participating; for me that is the best of both words. I really like having a couple strip me naked and both use me as a sex toy to fulfill their fantasies. That is a real turn on for me.....

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(387 posts)
i think friendly and flirty is sexy but haven't found the right couple or guy yet... what makes my cock hard i like to act on but i want my wife to know about it and i don't want to keep things from her so i share and let her bring them to me.. She gets intrigued bi it..

AS of yet though we just haven't met the right couple.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Like bill said..

My attraction has changed too.

Ill say...I LOVE playing with couples. I do enjoy having both at the same time. But thats only because its something different and exciting.

If I had the choice of a bi couple or just a guy. I would probably take the couple.

A guy who is "only bi with a woman around" makes me uncomfortable. Thats why my wife and I specify that we want a guy for couple play and ALSO one on one play with each of us.

Its something, while I dont condemn, I just dont understand it, so we avoid it.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I (male half) agree with Joey and I even played the same game when i was much younger. Now I find my comphort level varies with the situation. There are times whe I would prefer to be alone with another guy and sometimes haveing a woman there is a turn on. I also find in my senior years that I am more attracted by personality than by gender.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(488 posts)
I much prefer a woman be there, especially one turned on by the whole idea and participating, watching, maybe even directing! While I love bi play in that situation, I'm not really turned on by one-on-one meetings with a man ...

Huntsville AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
For me, I'm equally as comfortable either way. I've had some great experiences alone with other guys and I've had some great experiences with my wife present. As for my wife, she loves to be present. She gets extremely turned on by the experience.

Liverpool NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
It all has to do with where your head is and if you have personal reservations.

Joe speaking:

Im just a very very sexual person overall. I enjoy intimate times with people regardless of equipment. I get equal pleasure from both sexes.

So to be with a guy or a girl, is all the same to me. I dont think much into it. Besides equipment, there isnt a difference in my opinion.

However many guys have hangups in their head and worry that being one on one with a guy will make them "gay" or something so they need the comfort of a woman around so they can always say "it was in the heat of the moment"

Its just like the game I used to play years ago when I first started playing with a guy.

I would always have to be drunk and let him "take advantage of me"

This way when I sobered up.....I could always say "well i was drunk"

The only thing with that was.

I was never drunk to the point of not knowing what was going on, and it was just a game I played. I knew what I wanted, I knew what I liked.......But getting "drunk" would always give me the peace of mind having an "out" should I be confronted.

Im only describing myself...So Im not trying to knock guys who only play with couples.

I can totally understand that too. I like playing with couples and I can see the draw where its a heck of a lot more fun for a bi-guy.

So to have a PREFERENCE for playing with couples I can understand.

But someone who is "only bi if a woman is around" I believe is playing a game with their own mind.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
My first Bi-experience was during a threesome MFM and I went right along with it... No problems what so ever... Loved every bit of sucking his cock with his girlfriend... I don't feel as comfortable with it just being me and another guy though... I feel the need for a woman to be present to set my mind at ease... It just makes all that much more fun for everyone... And everyone leaves very pleased...

Joppa MD
Username hidden
(10 posts)
my wife prefers to ;listen or just have me tell her later she doesn't want to watch

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
My wife is totally cool with seeing any kind of play and really gets into it.

There are just some things that Im more comfortable without an audience.

I would never play without her permission and never do anything behind her back.

Taking it up the pipe...lol.....Is just soooooooooo directly opposite of my regular demeanor its something I am more comfortable doing without witnesses...ha

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Are you more comfortable with a female present or not when enjoying bi sex