Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Anything wrong with Bi males looking for some guy time alone
TOPIC: Anything_wrong_with_Bi_males_looking_for_some_guy_time_alone
Created by: 280SL
Original Starting post for this thread:
Bi male here in the Woodlands. I have been looking for some guy alone time. Is that wrong. I love my wife and our sex life but still like that intimate guy time alone.

Anyone in the area feel the same way?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 24
User Details are only visible to members.
Posted this in Bi Couples as well...

In the last two days, I've gotten SLS emails from 'straight" guys with couples profiles, looking for one on one bi play... Tired of the games people play. If you're playing bi, your wife should know about it. If you're playing bi, other swingers should know about it. Obviously, I have nothing against bi play. People who don't want to play with bi men, for whatever reason, have the right to the truth.

Stepping off my soapbox for now.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(266 posts)
In general I agree with what NJnaked said, but I think it depends on the situation and people involved.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Theres nothing wrong with it so long as you tell her and play safe so you don't endanger her in any way. Both of us play alone and have the trust in each other to know we're OK with it. Sometimes I like being alone with another guy and just concentrate on him. At times, in a group I feel like I'm putting on a show and I also need to worry if she's having a good time. When its just m/m its me and him and it can be more relaxing.

Highland Park NJ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I've done both, with a couple and a guy alone. Both are special in there own way. Nothing better than sucking a guy dry alone, wow. I've done it in a garage and a shop. Actually i need to do it again.

Madison WI
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Same here Bill,we're both bi so there is no reason to lie. I often play MM all she asks is what time will I be home and did I have fun.

Oak Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I agree, Bill. Same way here. We are fine w/individual same sex play, but we need to tell the other prior to the play time. Just giving respect to the other is what it's about. At that point, same sex fun can beenjoy without mistrust or guilt.

Sussex NJ
Username hidden
(55 posts)
I (bill) also think that MM alone time is ok. As 1/2 of a couple I feel she has a right to know about it so I don't "sneak" around about it as i don't expect her to sneak around behind my back. We both enjoy same sex play so if I find a guy I want to play with alone, she understands and dosent get upset. I also encourage her to play alone if she is attracted.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(811 posts)
it would be cool as long as ur not fooling around...hell it would be cool even if it was fooling around. Be careful though who you meet up with. Alone guy time is great as long as u practice safe sex. have fun be careful..

The Colony TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I sure hope there's nothing wrong with it. Cause if there is then I guess I'll just be wrong. As I look for it quite a lot. Of course, I have my wonderful wife all the time and I do appreciate her very much, there are just some things that she can't give me.

Woodville AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Or just a quickie on lunch would also be fun, any guys here in Vegas?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 24
TOPIC: Anything wrong with Bi males looking for some guy time alone
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.