Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Anything wrong with Bi males looking for some guy time alone
TOPIC: Anything_wrong_with_Bi_males_looking_for_some_guy_time_alone
Created by: 280SL
Original Starting post for this thread:
Bi male here in the Woodlands. I have been looking for some guy alone time. Is that wrong. I love my wife and our sex life but still like that intimate guy time alone.

Anyone in the area feel the same way?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 29
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a divorced bi male swinging solo now. My 1st wife and I were swingers and both loved to meet bi men for 3somes. I pretty much had all the men I wanted for oral sex and my wife loved watching me and our partners. I admit I did wonder about how it would be if I could play 1 on 1 with a man and even with a group of men. But I never acted on my 1 on 1 mm fantasies because I was getting plenty of mm sex with wifey. I did play alone in our den with several guys after my wife passed out or fell asleep in our bed after lots of wine and/or weed and wild sex. But I told her about it the next day ads she was cool with it as an extension of our 3some. After all, there had been a couple of times when I was all looped and spent and I fell asleep while she continued sucking and fucking our male guest. She also told me about it the next day. It usually turned us both on and we spent the afternoon having hot sex. We eventually split up because of her alcohol and party drug abuse. I immediately pursued my desire for 1 on 1 mansex and found it very easy to meet bi and gay men. My 1st time was with a married doctor at my apartment after having drinks at the tavern a few blocks away. He was experienced and made me feel very comfortable and I found that making love with men came naturally.

My 2nd wife was very vanilla and str8. I gave up swinging and mm fun for her for 8 years until we split up over an affair she was having with a married man. I lusted for and fantasized a lot about sex with men and also visited many swingers' sites (including this one) as well as frequenting mm online chat rooms and having cybersex with men in private PMs. But I never acted on my burning mm desires until after we separated. That was over 7 years ago. Within 2 weeks of leaving my wife I dived head first back to swinging with couples and playing with men, in large part because I had so many online contacts and friends.

I'm not the marriage police or cheater police. Over the last 7 years I have played with many bi married men alone as well as having affairs with some married women. I don't make moral judgements in such matters. None of them were being fulfilled at home and I was happy to help them. None of them were looking for love or to leave their spouses. None of them stole time or money from their spouses to be with me. They went home happy and were happier with their spouses than they would have been otherwise. I've had sex with married men many many more times than with women. None of those happily married men felt guilt or shame and many of them came back for more fun with me. Many of them told me they didn't consider themselves as cheating with me and other men. To them (and me) it's only cheating if it's with another woman and is no different than playing a round of golf or having a beer with a buddy after work.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(42 posts)
we were at the first, maybe second bi night they had. True it was great. unfortunately attendance fell off and it was dropped

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(858 posts)
Poohba, I used to live in Delaware and there is a swingers club in MD that used to have a bi night...it was great!

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
From the posts, it seems like most of us get it right. Communication is the key. The absolute key to marriage. My wife tells me to do it, meet guys to enjoy sucking with, but I haven't done it yet. I think I'm interested under the right circumstances.

New Rochelle NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Like the others who've said, as long as there's respect and letting people know there should be no problems. The main thing I get upset about is these straight guys who are hiding they're Bi or bi curious. It makes it confusing for everyone. And some people are just teases who really don't want to meetup.

Briarwood NY
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Posted this in Bi Couples as well...

In the last two days, I've gotten SLS emails from 'straight" guys with couples profiles, looking for one on one bi play... Tired of the games people play. If you're playing bi, your wife should know about it. If you're playing bi, other swingers should know about it. Obviously, I have nothing against bi play. People who don't want to play with bi men, for whatever reason, have the right to the truth.

Stepping off my soapbox for now.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(270 posts)
In general I agree with what NJnaked said, but I think it depends on the situation and people involved.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(507 posts)
Theres nothing wrong with it so long as you tell her and play safe so you don't endanger her in any way. Both of us play alone and have the trust in each other to know we're OK with it. Sometimes I like being alone with another guy and just concentrate on him. At times, in a group I feel like I'm putting on a show and I also need to worry if she's having a good time. When its just m/m its me and him and it can be more relaxing.

Username hidden
(22 posts)
I've done both, with a couple and a guy alone. Both are special in there own way. Nothing better than sucking a guy dry alone, wow. I've done it in a garage and a shop. Actually i need to do it again.

Madison WI
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Same here Bill,we're both bi so there is no reason to lie. I often play MM all she asks is what time will I be home and did I have fun.

Oak Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 29
TOPIC: Anything wrong with Bi males looking for some guy time alone
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.