Anal in front of wife : Swingers Discussion 96230
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesAnal in front of wife
TOPIC: Anal in front of wife
Created by: biandbi804
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know a lot of women enjoy seeing their bi mates enjoying oral with other bi males (some don't, my wife does), but how about anal, especially receiving anal from another guy? My wife says that she is afraid I will get hurt. I am careful with her when we do anal and she loves it. I wonder if there is more to her objection than the possible pain aspect. She says no, but... Any thoughts on this?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been with some couples where the wife wanted to see her hubby get fucked but also that wanted to ser her hubby fucking another guy. Ilove couples like that, and I love serving them!

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
Not in front of her or behind her back. its not something I (the guy) is looking for. But she does have a new strap-on she is dying to try out with a guy or girl soon .... :)

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1139 posts)
We like it as a couple.

The male here is more comfortable one on one with a guy doing that but we do it as a couple too

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Frankly, my wife loves to see a guy ream me, it's one of her favorites. I love it too, go figure ... LOL

Denver CO

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I love the receiving end of anal, Love it and can get very hot with it, specially if I have the man wifes, giving oral pleasure while the husband is usingme anally

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Anal in front of any female is quite the turn on.

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(55 posts)
where are they......we need this

Fairfield OH

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I love taking an active role in creating orgasms, whether it be for a man or a woman, so my favorite activity with another male, during biplay, is taking him orally, with his wife watching closely or sharing his cock with me.

My wife comes very intensely from anal intercourse, so I love taking me her this way, and we save it for very special occasions. Anal with a man has never intrigued me very much, as I don't see men (or haven't experienced men) responding to it as powerfully as women do.

But something Elelator-cpl wrote in a previous post really struck a chord. The wife fantasizes about being fucked by her husband while her husband is being fucked in the ass by a guy. Hot damn, I'd love to sandwich a guy like this, thrusting into him with each of my thrusts rippling its energy through his own cock into his wife.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
I love to be with couples, but it is me or just back luck, here in eastern PA, I do not find to much action with bi couples. I would love to be with them but where will I find them here.

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
Sorry, it doesn't work like that. First you have to get past the pixie ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Anal in front of wife