Anal and cock size : Swingers Discussion 1080901041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesAnal and cock size
TOPIC: Anal and cock size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I havent messed with tons of guys,but when it gets to that point,im a top.However I did let one guy penetrate me...he ate me out reaaall good so i just felt like being filled.So i got on top where i was in control..and oh he was about 8-8.5 and thick...ALOT for a virgin lol..took me about 30 mins to take it in lol but i did.Other than that ive let gf's penetrate me with dildos usually around 6 or 7'.Im still really "tight"though.After 4 inches or so,unless im REALLY in the mood its a bit uncomfortable.

York PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I love a nice long cock to penetrate me deep!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
I fantasize a lot about anal but have never received it. I have engaged in anal play with vibes and dildos but nothing very large. The main thing that has kept me from trying anal is worry about pain so at least for the first time I think 5-6 inches average or thin girth would be best and of course someone who knows what they are doing

Calvary KY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I don't know about, "Really Really Huge" depend what you consider "Really Really Huge" is ? I'm into pleasure, not getting my ass ripped apart.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I'm a girl, but I'd like to meet the guy who is into getting fucked by really, really huge dicks!

Trenton NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Haven't had a real cock yet, but have had the pleasure of the wife's strap-on; it is about 8" x 1-3/4" diameter and it is quite pleasurable. But slow and steady is best for me. But I liked the size.

Hope to get the real thing sometime soon.

Brea CA
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Agree much better when wife is right there encouraging it :-)

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
With will power and lots of lube, anything is possible!!!! However, a thinner cock is best here. Also, having the female half present and being supportive and encouraging you to take it is also effective. This also works well when the husband is giving it to another guy in his ass.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Any size is fine for me as long as they can keep it hard and get it in.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
I have taken cocks from probably 5 - 9 inches and for me what matters most is definitely girth not length. Length can just be annoying if he doesn't know how to use it right but girth... now that can 'open up' a whole new aspect to anal sex, no pun intended:)

Washington DC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 59   End
TOPIC: Anal and cock size