Anal and cock size : Swingers Discussion 1080901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesAnal and cock size
TOPIC: Anal and cock size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As I stated earlier, it needs to be big enough to penetrate and be felt. I acknowledge that it could be too big, but how big that is remains to be determined....

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(390 posts)
If you're relaxed and it's not your first time , I am not sure that there is such a thing as too big. At least for me , the bigger , the better.

Oakley CA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
long as slow and easy to begin, love anything over 7. smaller is just a waste of time.

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I have a tight Ass, but found a Med size thick cock @ 8.0" is perfect for me :)

Brighton MI
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I like to try a bigger dick to. The largest real thing I had was just over 7". with a nice girth. I like gals with strapons 9"x6" to i taken but have to be careful with the dildo's is too fat. have to be gentle until i warm up its ok but the real dick is all some.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
My gal started me off with a 9X6 inch strap-on that she calls King Kong, after the profile name of a guy we had a great MFM with who had a cock that size. Since then I have had a number of cocks in me, but the biggest was also 9X6 inches, driven by a BBC that had just fucked her twice. She could only take 6 inches of his cock, but I took it all and wanted more.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
likke sucking this guys cock and his wife has a strap on behind me and she fuck me real good.

Kirbyville TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
thin is better for me. goes in easier and the after affect is better. don't need two days to recover. we have a friend who is very small and thin, but his dick feels great in my ass. can't get enough of it.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(281 posts)
I prefer thin. More pleasurable and can do it more often when our friends come over.

Grand Island FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Length is not the issue. I find that if the cock is fairly thin, then I enjoy the anal sex better.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 59   End
TOPIC: Anal and cock size