Anal and cock size : Swingers Discussion 108090
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesAnal and cock size
TOPIC: Anal and cock size
Created by: biandbi804
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering...what is your preference for cock size when on the receiving end of anal. What do you consider too big? Too small? R
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Twoshots, just reading that has me aching to try!

Lawrenceburg KY

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have received anal several times in my bisexual life, and to me, if lubed and relaxed, i will enjoy a Big Cock deep in my ass, if they go slow in the beginning. The biggest i have had was about 9 inches, and it was thicker than average. Bigger is better, when i'm being royally fucked fast and deep.

Eight Mile AL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Twohots...she really knows what shes doing.

I had the pleasure of riding a 7" small girth cock once. Was extremely close to an anal orgasm...but id promised him to give him his first anal so had to stop and switch. :(

Sterling VA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
My gal uses her strap-on on a lot of guys and they always beg for more. She puts on a rubber glove and uses her fingers and a lot of lube to loosen up the guy's anus. Once she has worked him enough so she can get two well lubed fingers in him and his anus feels relaxed, she uses the strap-on. She lubes the head of the strap-on very well and eases it in and out of his anus, going a little deeper each time. She adds lube to the strap-on head and body as she does this. She is careful to ease the head of the strap-on past the sphincter, because that is the source of pain if not done carefully. Usually, the receiver will feel a "pop" as the head goes past the sphincter. But, once the strap-on or cock head is past the sphincter, the rest is easy. And, as the dildo or cock is eased back and forth, in and our of the ass, it usually feels very good to the receiver and their sphincter muscles loosen up. From then on, and with future anal penetrations, the body learns to relax and really enjoy being fucked anally.

I use the same process when giving anal to a gal or guy and it always works well. People are generally surprised at how easy and painless it was getting started, after hearing horror stories.

Bowie MD

Username hidden
(56 posts)
My suggestion for the first timer: have a good coach. At 15, my friend had a small cock and I was just thankful the pain was over soon because he came so quickly. At 19, my best buddy with a 7 inch tool was fun, but an older married neighbor with a 9 inch tool surprised me by teaching how well I could take it like a man.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(16 posts)
I think you have to be relaxed. Be psoditve you will enjoy the experance. I have a toy that boarders on the edge of to big for me. Sometimes i have tried to use it and it hurt other times it has been the best experance. I found mentally I thnk of those great experance that I want to repeat and the goes in so much easyer.

Spring Grove IL

Username hidden
(62 posts)
How do you get past that point a couple inches in that just feels like you're getting punched? He's thick but I think there has to be a way to enjoy it all

Akron OH

Username hidden
(28 posts)
7 long and 1.75 to 2" wide is nice

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
An average to slightly above average size cock is plenty for me.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
It's been awhile....looking for a nice 7-8" cock to give my Ass a deep workout. Serious inquires send me a note :)

Brighton MI

Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
TOPIC: Anal and cock size