Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Males › Anal and cock size
TOPIC: Anal_and_cock_size
Created by: biandbi804
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering...what is your preference for cock size when on the receiving end of anal. What do you consider too big? Too small? R

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 69
User Details are only visible to members.
nothing too wide... prefer length... 6 or more inches....wide is what is more likely to hurt and need more lube...

Webster NY
Username hidden
(15 posts)
may sound like a cliche, but the size doesn't matter. I had a 9" and very thick dick attached to a sexy cross dresser once and I had a guy who was 4" thick and he fucked me so good too. I would not turn either of them away.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(479 posts)
The bigger the better. I had a 7" x 2 1/2" dia. cock in my ass and thought I was in heaven !!

New London CT
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We had a great Saturday night. Met a guy online Saturday morning who lived 2 hours away from us but said he was coming to our area to visit his parents. We gave him our phone number and never expected him to call but he did and he showed up at our house as promised, Couldn't have asked for a better looking guy, he was slim and hairless with a nice cock. He was very submissive and a bottom and liked the fact that I'm thick and uncut. My wife was in heaven because she gets very turned on seeing me top a guy but has only seen me do it to two other guys and the one guy couldn't take it after I got in him. But Saturday was the best by far. I fucked him while he fucked her, I fucked him while he ate her and then fucked him while she sucked him, She was sucking him when I came in his ass and loved being up close to see it and then lick my cum as it flowed out of his ass and on to his balls and cock. Truly the best experience we ever had with another guy.

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
well I am like biguy I so love a really thick cock in my ass>I love being filled up with cock>Guesds I am a size queen>I still love cock in my ass<I also so love a woman with a strap-on they can fuck ass for hours, once a woman get into it they make me have a anal cum.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(287 posts)
well I am like biguy I so love a really thick cock in my ass>I love being filled up with cock>Guesds I am a size queen>I still love cock in my ass<I also so love a woman with a strap-on they can fuck ass for hours, once a woman get into it they make me have a anal cum.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(287 posts)
I love long, thick cocks but only when it comes to sucking. For anal, I prefer 5-6" long. I do want it to be thick, however, so I feel stretched and full. I've taken 8" in my ass and it just too long. It kept painfully stabbing my prostate when he thrust hard. My wife fucks my ass with various toys and the ones that feel the best are about 6x6.

Canandaigua NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I'm not hung like a horse or even a small pony, I'm between 6 1/2" and 7" fairly thick and uncut. My wife is really turned on watching me top a guy but have only found 3 guys who were willing. The first I managed to give a good fucking much to my wife's enjoyment but he lives far so not someone we will see often. The 2nd guy was just too tight and I couldn't get in him without hurting him and the 3rd guy was just last night. He was a bi virgin who wanted to be converted. LOL. I managed to get my cock half way in him while he was fucking me wife and then he told me he was too sore and asked me to stop.

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Male, prefer larger than average, haven't found one too large as long as they take it slow at first, then they can pound away.

Cockeysville MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The hornier I get the more I want to try anything. I would say "let my hair down," but I don't have any. But too small. Well, I guess less than 4 inches, but if he is big around then its good too.

Vancouver WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 69
TOPIC: Anal and cock size
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.