Anal Sex : Swingers Discussion 2146881014
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesAnal Sex
TOPIC: Anal Sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   14 to 22 of 22 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love it doggy style!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
The best way I found is to have the "top" sit on a straight back chair, and then the "bottom" lowers him/herself on the erection. This is surely the best for first-timers since it allows them to control the penetration. When you're facing each other you can kiss and engage in nipple play, but being able to reach under the one who is riding the cock, and grab their ass cheeks and assist them rising and falling is nice too.

Facing away is by far the best. You can reach around and play with a guy's nipples. Reach down and fondle his balls and of course give him a delightful hand job. With women you can caress their breasts, reach between their legs, put a finger or two in their pussies so they get and idea of double penetration and at the same time stroke their clits.

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I heard the perfect reply the other day A guy asked a gay guy well what do you guys do his answer was you know the things your wife wont do thats what we do! if you ever had your ass played with you would want a cock in it straight or not nothing better than anal foreplay

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Top's choice since he/she is the fucker and I am the fuckee. Having said that however, my preference is in my back missionary style so I can wrap my legs around him/her and see their face as they are fucking me.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
I have only taken it twice, both doggie style. Both times buy the same guy, not a huge cock but big, and was very enjoyable for me. First time he really pounded me for quite a while, and then came inside me. Personally, doggie is the best position for me because he can really give it as hard and deep as he wants.

Rockledge FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I think it's dependant on your comfort level, ride on top to control the encounter or flip for permissive and open play!

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Any position is possible as long as the other guy isn't hung like a mule & you have enough lube.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
My personal preference it to ride on top, at least initially. After things warm up, it's all good.

Eagle ID
Username hidden
(12 posts)
What is the most comfrontable way to recieve anal sex less pain i guess doggy , on top , missionary or ??? please tell me

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   14 to 22 of 22 
TOPIC: Anal Sex