A trend I've noticed : Swingers Discussion 73450
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi MalesA trend I've noticed
TOPIC: A trend I've noticed
Created by: Alan_and_Kara The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
It amazes me how so many couples change the male’s sexual preference like a ball in a pinball machine, I had a couple(the male half) contact me this week and the male is listed as straight but the email continued to say that his wife does not know of his curiosity and wants it to just happen while we are all together in bed. That I really don’t mind, but I still think he should tell her and they should discuss it. I am hesitant to meet them. If you are doing this as a couple everything should be out in the open.

It’s funny how many couples will not play with another couple if the male half is listed as Bi or Curious, and yet how many of the same couples play not knowing that the male half is also bi but is listed as straight.

I think a lot of couples change the males half preference depending what mood their in at the time they want to play, since most men don’t have to have bi play that particular night. Personally I don’t think that is the right thing to do on ones profile.

I bet 10-20% of the men part of a couple on here have had or are curious in bi play and are listed as straight, that is ashamed cause I would love to contact them but don’t cause I never contact any couples where the man half isn’t listed as Bi or Bi-curious.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Great thread, Alan & Kara! When we first registered we both listed ourselves as bi-curious...but we didn't get any interest...so I listed as 'straight' but I added the line about "no homophobes who are afraid of incidental male contact". Later on we added the line to our profile that we are BOTH a little bi-curious. That way people are not scared off by the "sexual preference" declaration in the top right corner of our profile. I get frustrated when someone contacts us and has clearly NOT read our whole profile(and it's not that wordy!) and is surprised when the subject of male contact comes up. It's not a deal-breaker but I'm not really attracted to strictly "STRAIGHT" macho guys. It's not really a problem, though, because lately we had a lot of contact from other bi-curious-leaning but not declared single men/couples. It's been said many, many times in these forums, but I'm REALLY surprised at the closed-mindedness of a supposedly sexually open swing community.

Grass Valley CA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
We know the feeling, we got an email last week from a "bi couple", so we checked the profile out. There was a female listed, but that was it, all the pics and all the info described the male. Nothing about the female other then the age, height, weight. So we came to the conclusion it was a single male trying to present himself as a couple. We replied that we were not interested in single males and that was that. We always check out the profiles.

M&C

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
Alan and Kara:

A good question. You list as a bi-male so the question is: "Do you feel you are flooded with requests?"

It is a commonly used excuse by many str-m couples that contact us for bi-play also. We are a bit confused because we don't seem to be "flooded" with requests. Yes we get some, one a day maybe, several a week maybe.

Either:

1) we are undesireable/unattractive and don't get the same request levels 2) Their definition of flooded doesn't match with our experience 3) they are less than truthful

We are inclined to believe (3), mostly for our own sanity. We chalk up their requests as "less than truthful" most likely. Of course we could be wrong and they do get many e-mails, or we could be wrong and their definition of "flooded" is not the same as ours. But its our choice to believe as we wish and if we miss out because someone lists as str and is not, that is life.

Kevin & Peggy

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
We've had the same thing happen. We chatted with a couple that were listed as bi, and met them in a social setting. the next time we checked their profile both were listed as straight. So we can only assume that they were not comfortable listing themselves as bi.

Gee, hope we didn't scare them...lol

M&C

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: A trend I've noticed