Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Males ANYONE NOTICE THAT MANY BI GUYS ARE ABOUT 50 GIVE OR TAKE
TOPIC: ANYONE NOTICE THAT MANY BI GUYS ARE ABOUT 50 GIVE OR TAKE
Created by: alwaysready2pla
Original Starting post for this thread:
Could this be because many have had decades of mostly "straight" sex and are looking for new experiences to stoke the fires. Could it be that it's being more mature and secure in the masculinity department? OR Could it be bi was the preference all along and now don't give a crap what others think? All of the above?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
There doesn't seem to be a shortage of single bi guys of any age to play with. You pretty much have your choice from 18 to 80. The pickins get slim when it comes to couples with a bi guy. That's where we have noticed that the men tend to be a little more "seasoned."

We'll meet anyone as long as there's a physical attraction and we'll sleep with them as long as there's no major personality conflicts, although we do strongly prefer that the people we play with are +/- 10 years of us so that we don't have to try bridge a huge generational gap. Of course, we'd always make an exception if a couple looks fun an d interesting enough. Age ain't nothing but a number, right?

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
While I'm 50 I shall remain perpetually 17!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I refuse to be called mature !

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1306 posts)
As we 'mature' we come to learn that we don't have anything to prove, and in that we come to a greater acceptance of ourselves & others. Makes it easier to be ourselves and to accept others for who they are.

At 53, I wouldn't have it any other way, but in hindsight, I couldn't have dealt with it at 25.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(422 posts)
Reading this post I have to agree that many Bi males appear to be more, lets just say in the mature category. I think you may have answered the question yourself in the end by saying all of the above. Certainly some may have been Bi all along, others more confident of their own masculinity. Also, I think that society has come a long way with the acceptance of Bi behavior regardless of gender. As a male over 50, I find that most men are more defined and willing to state what they enjoy and what they do not. Probably just part of the maturing process I always felt.

State College PA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Well I was never bi when I was younger but it all started when my wife bought a strapon.She though it would be cool one day to use it on me and she did.It hurt like hell the first time but after a little easy working time I enjoyed it.The more she worked it the more she luv it and not to say the wetter she got and the more I luv it.Now I luv the real deal and I luv the women who luv to use men with strapons . Last but lease TRY IT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Could be all of the above... could be it's just more fun when there's no hang ups or phobias with everyone piled on a bed.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Could this be because many have had decades of mostly "straight" sex and are looking for new experiences to stoke the fires. Could it be that it's being more mature and secure in the masculinity department? OR Could it be bi was the preference all along and now don't give a crap what others think? All of the above?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: ANYONE NOTICE THAT MANY BI GUYS ARE ABOUT 50 GIVE OR TAKE