4 women-why dont more of u confess to finding it hot : Swingers Discussion 78388
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Males4 women-why dont more of u confess to finding it hot
TOPIC: 4 women-why dont more of u confess to finding it hot
Created by: RODMAN75 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We won't shoot you! To each their own. I'd much rather be participating than watching, too!

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(245 posts)
I for one, don't get off on watching sex at all. "Doctor, My eyes" I must have seen too much in 30 years. I really don't care if it's MF, FF, MM or the extra kind. FMF, MFM, MMM, FFF or all the "puppy piles" I have seen. So no, I won't confess to finding it hot, because I don't. So shoot me.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Sadly my wife doesn't care for it at all. I sure wish she did.

Brunswick GA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
I think it's EXTREMELY hot! Sadly (?), all the stories I read and all the movies/videos I watch are of bi men or m/m sex. If the guys can find it erotic to watch us girls play, why can't we find it erotic to want to watch the boys playing with each other.

M/m sex is a huge social taboo in and of itself, let alone people admitting that it's sensual, erotic, hot, etc. Maybe it's society's fault that people aren't more open-minded sexually to doing what feels good, as long as everyone is agreeable.

My favorite fantasies are of hubby sucking/fucking and being sucked/fucked! I admit it! I love it! I'll try to add more later if I can!

Huber Heights OH

Username hidden
(3 posts)
oh my and oh so close too....

HH

Kingman AZ

Username hidden
(50 posts)
I enjoy it so much to have my boyfriend suck 1, 2 or 3 cocks in front of me. I love watching, it makes me hot and horny. Most of the time I have to just join in the fun! But it is a turn on to watch m/m play, of any kind!

Easton MD

Username hidden
(31 posts)
with the couple I have been with, the lady has been the one pushing it and really enjoying the play...hh

Kingman AZ

Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: 4 women-why dont more of u confess to finding it hot