1st time anal : Swingers Discussion 199358101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Males1st time anal
TOPIC: 1st time anal
Created by: beaupeep
Original Starting post for this thread:
Need some information. I getting ready to "jump the Shark Tank". I`m thinking of trying my 1st anal. What should I know and how should I prepare my self for this big step in my sexual adventure. Thanks for any help you can provide.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
YES an enema is a great thing, BUT try to do that a few times off and on before your first time playing to get use to it.

HOURS before! ! It takes a lot of time for some folks to get rid of all that water so don’t do it right before you play or you will have the sameor a worse mess.

I like to do one right after work if were going to play that evening. Then I take an anti diarrhea pill/s because of my fast moving bowels. Then right before going out a final shower and shave with a slight probing to make sure everything in there is neat and tidy.

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(57 posts)
An enema a couple of hours beforehand is a good idea, unless you like it messy ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
The most important thing is to be relaxed!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Thanks. I`ll keep "y`all " updated. Any prep needed before hand?

Selma AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Find a guy who is NOT hung like a horse-at least not too thick in size. Use a generous amount of lube, and relax. Enjoy, and let us know how things go.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Need some information. I getting ready to "jump the Shark Tank". I`m thinking of trying my 1st anal. What should I know and how should I prepare my self for this big step in my sexual adventure. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Selma AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: 1st time anal