would you want a gf : Swingers Discussion 65748
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femaleswould you want a gf
TOPIC: would you want a gf
Created by: txctva
Original Starting post for this thread:
[in addition to a BF DH or male SO]?

just a thought thats passing through my head

i know theres one or two polyamorous situations here on SLS but im asking for the overall bi-fem population

would you consider/do you fantasize/ever envision yourself with both a male SO and a female SO?

mrs tx

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi, I'm on the other side of the coin here. And I'm fairly new to being poly, I currently am in a non-relationship with a couple, I love them, and they are my extended family, but we do not, at current live together, they may move in with me down the road if things work out. But, to continue on topic, I feel I am totally capable of being in a poly situation, I am bi, etc. BUT I would never want to be some married woman's gf. And being a dominant woman, unless the couple came to me to submit together, I would not want to try to be in a three-way relationship with a couple (play yes, relationship, no). For me it's a power structure thing. I am the queen of my world, I MIGHT be comfortable inviting another queen, or king into it, to co-rule, although they would have to be an exceptional person. But I will not go into someone else's world. Also, if I'm in a loving relationship, it's important to me that ALL parties love each other, so ALL parties in any poly situation I'm a part of will have to have genuine care and affection, and openness. This means men, women, ALLLLL love each other (not necessarily MAKE love to each other, but at least are comfortable and caring like a FAMILY)

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
"Two housewives doesn't make for a happy home. "

That depends on how much housework they get done. :)

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
[in addition to a BF DH or male SO]?

just a thought thats passing through my head

i know theres one or two polyamorous situations here on SLS but im asking for the overall bi-fem population

would you consider/do you fantasize/ever envision yourself with both a male SO and a female SO?

mrs tx

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: would you want a gf