where and how : Swingers Discussion 97284101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femaleswhere and how
TOPIC: where and how
Created by: wants2bewild
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, trying to get some new ideas for places and ways to meet bi-fems. What kinds of places have you met playmates. Curious about anyplace from the normal to the strange. And what have been some of the ways you have struck up conversations or things you have done to get to talk to them. I am in need of some new ideas. I am just so new to this, I feel lost on a regular basis. LOL. Perhaps someone has a map they can loan me? ROFL

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gay bars are a good place to meet other bi women.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
It's not a question in my mind. :)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Issues????

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm The Best!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Issues

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Not even a leprechaun?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
:)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Well thanks for all the replies. I knew when I wrote this thread it could go one of 2 ways. LOL. Either folks would come and give some hopefully good and interesting advise (which thank you all that did have some ideas to help me/us), or this was gonna be one of those where you would get the "this one time at band camp" stories. We are still looking for what works for us/me. I am still working on getting over some shyness and social anxioty that I have. I have gotten better, but sometimes it is a 1 step forward, 2 steps back thing for me. Eventually I think I will get the hang of it and go for what I want. Main thing was I just wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to reply.

Niles MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Being that UNICORN, I had to reply. Do you know how many M & G's I went to, that I didnt have FUN!! Because all the COUPLE'S were yappin to other couples' and couldnt/wouldn't take to"'work" the room and see an OBVIOUS single female ALONE !!! Then only afterwards, when I would "bitch". PPL WOULD then say " Well, if the STAFF would have told Me/us there was a TRUE BI women/an here, we would have "search her out" !!!!!

I go to vanilla bars. If you happen to see a single female. Sit NEAR Her. If she is OBVIOUSly WITHOUT a GUY, then hell, made small talk. Are you watching the game on TV ( inside bar ) or Are attempt small talk, are you from around here, we are looking for a new place to eat, blah blah. blah, etc. Or pretend to need a "second"opionion about a subject.

I know this is happen to me.. and only 2x, it so-happen the persons was a swinger !!!

Pottsville PA
Username hidden
(755 posts)
Our vote is hands down vanilla bars. Though we don't have any factual comparisons, the girls we've met and formed playful friendships with have been at places that we regularly attended that offered live bands and dancing. I'm guessing the bumping and grinding on the dancefloor has a great deal to do with it. The last two girlfriends we had actually grew into long term relationships, and were not one night pckups. We did have a one night experience at a bike rally a couple years ago with a freaky little thing, but that involved tequila and leather,lol. One other time at a motel after-party, we were invited into a womans room for a cocktail. We weren't there for long before this woman had pushed me back on the bed, and exclaiming how bad I needed my cock sucked,she started at my pants,lol. My mrs was not at all as impressed as I was, as this girl had no interest in any girl play at all. I swear it's true, and took the power of Jesus Christ himself, to politely decline and get up off the bed, with Connie repeating our codeword over and over,lol. I saw her at the very next party we went to and she wouldn't even speak to me. Based on these experiences, I'd say if you're looking to "court" a woman over several nights out and let her get comfortable, then a vanilla dance club is the way to go. On the other hand, if you want play right then and there with no strings, then a swing party or a motorcycle rally, such as Am-Jam, in Cobleskill,NY works. ;o)

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: where and how