what do you consider bisexual : Swingers Discussion 418341051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femaleswhat do you consider bisexual
TOPIC: what do you consider bisexual
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 54 of 54 
User Details are only visible to members.
How "str8" or "bi" you are can change at different times, in different places, etc. I try not to get too hung up on the actual labels. I think what most of us ladies are concerned about is if we REALLY want some serious chick action, and then it turns out to be someone who is passive/receiving only.

Interesting: have read that people who are bi tend to become more bi (or into same sex) over time. That has been true for me.

I really don't worry about whether or not someone is "really" bi anymore. There are some "bi-social" women who I will lick if the mood strike me, she's pretty, etc., even if I know she's not going to reciprocate. But I won't spend a ton of time pleasuring her, either. I do it for ME, not her, even though I recognize that she getting some level of pleasure (even if it's just having her husband watch and get turned on).

I never get my hopes up about other women. I take it as it comes. The only thing I am adamant about: I DETEST MEN WHO ASK ME TO DO THEIR WOMEN. I have had some men in the past be really pushy to get me to lick their wives, who just laid there like a lump. The last time I "allowed" someone to talk me into it, and she was laying there smiling at her hubby, I sat on her face. I know I shouldn't have done it, but I was pissed! And her pussy tasted like hell, I actually gagged, it was so strong.

Obviously we didn't play with them again.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
I am also a bi-fem. I think if a women just wants to kiss and caress is bi-cur. They really just want to know what it would be like. If your bi you have a definite attraction to the same sex and want to be with them the same as you want to be with the opposite sex.

Sod WV
Username hidden
(1 post)
On this site Bi tends to mean you will or are interested in having sex with a woman and bi-curious means that it is something you might do or might be interested in. In general though, a person who is bisexual is attracted to people of both sexes, regardless of how far they've gone sexually with someone of each gender.

People don't have to be in a relationship with someone of the opposite sex to be heterosexual and I think the same should hold true for bisexuals and homosexuals.

Just my 2 cents.

Jackie

East Petersburg PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I am a full fledge bifemale. I was told by someone i know that a woman that only kisses and caresses are considered bifemale also. What do you all think of this

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 54 of 54 
TOPIC: what do you consider bisexual