what do you consider bisexual : Swingers Discussion 418341041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femaleswhat do you consider bisexual
TOPIC: what do you consider bisexual
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i always was attracted to men n women , yes im bifemale lol

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5624 posts)
I think Crimson has it right. These things can, I think, be situational. My wife listed herself as bi-curious because she has intense desires for a woman, (net door neighbor mostly) but has not had a woman. We fanatasize and discuss it constantly. When out at restaurants, or even at Home depot, she'll point out women who she likes. When we really are in to discussing this topic, she is extremely graphic about what she wants. And what she wants... appears to be lots of feeling, touching, lite kissing, and lots of groin grinding. She wants to experience a connection rather than pure "screwing". For me, I only wait for her to get what she wants, and of course anticipate great times discussing with her how it was, and in the mean time, we enjoy amazing interaction verbally and mentally. If she wants a female, a male, or both at the same time, that's fine, because we are just not here long enough to worry about it!

If someone absolutely needs to characterized or label a person's curiosity, then we don't need to be with those people and they probably do not need to be with us. Thanks.

Mount Sinai NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
'If a man sucks one man's cock he's gay for life'

My mom just said that yesterday actually, i tried to convince her otherwise but her argument was "your dad would never suck someones dick, or even let a guy suck his." She's 45, i guess my dad was a big homophobe and then I tried explaining that most homophobes are gayer than most. She didn't take that one either. I think she's the one perpetuating that idea.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I agree with Doode. I think you are bi if you feel you are bi. This is the same discussion i got into with a friend of mine a couple of years ago.She was married to man, but now is with a woman. Her point was why does she have to be labeled? Everyone automatically considers her gay and her philosophy is that she is with a woman now, but that does not rule out being with a man another time. I consider myself bi because I love being with women and men in close to equal amounts. That is just why I consider MYSELF bi but everyone has their own personal rating/label scale for themselves.

xox amy

Alpharetta GA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
OOPs! Just realized it was Penbuttons comment I was referring too-- not Poly's. sorry!

Austin TX

Username hidden
(544 posts)
I think the problem here comes with what people consider as OTHERS bisexuality. If you're GUESSING, then you're not talking about what you both feel comfortable with, which can only lead to problems.

Monkey is truly bisexual, but that does not mean she wants to have sex with EVERY woman she is attracted to! IT means that she has had sex with women, enjoys it, and finds other women attractive-- not that she'll automatically fuck someone else just cuz that person is a woman.

As for Poly (I believe it was her?) saying that everyone is on a range of bisexuality, pschological research has said that such is the case. Just like with everything in life, there is a range of sexual interest in various situations. A bisexual woman (or man) maybe be only a 3, while the person he or she is with is a 7. Does that mean one is Bi and another is not? No, it just means that some have more interest than others.

In other words, Sexuality does NOT equal sexual action (from asexual behavior to promiscuity), it equates to an interest in and understanding of one's own interest in sexual activity and in some cases gender identification.

~chou~

Austin TX

Username hidden
(544 posts)
IMHO??? Back to the subject at hand, my mom kisses and caresses me. I, for one, don't think she had any sexual intentions. If a girl stayed up all night masturbating to the thought of "kissing and caressing" a woman, maybe that would be considered bi. I agree with penny on everything she's said. But (i was just discussed this so im still in deep thought on this subject) my mom would call me a lesbian all the time (in fights) because she caught me masterbating once. I was like 13 and I thought she knew what she was talking about. I was fraught. It took a long time to convince myself i wasn't this (in my house) derogatory term. Anyway, there's my issue on the bi-sexual thing. And in defense for the "bi-curious" women out there (who really are) imagine (all you skeptics) never before eating cheesecake and seeing one in the bakery window and thinking it looks good and you want to try it but until you actually have you can't know yourself or say that your a cheesecake lover. Bad analogy, bad.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
BillnSuzie, in answer to your question... if someone really was rude and nasty, I wouldn't even be sexually attracted to such a person. I don't lust after assholes. I would wonder about a person who was coupled with a jerk, too, and therefore probably wouldn't even do her.

JL

Reading PA

Username hidden
(384 posts)
One reason I don't worry about labels...a couple we play with now has her listed as bi-curious, but she is way past that! We have a reeeeeal nice time together. We could have fun w/o the men. I have also been w/women who had bi-curious as their listing, but they needed to change it to Bi and hadn't. Some of the bi-curious go down town enough to realize they are a lot more than curious.

Looking at Ms. Penbuttons description of bi (going plus or minus), I am never at Ground Zero where I feel equally about men as women. I generally prefer men, because frankly, it's easier to come with vaginal penetration and I haven't met many women who were experienced enough to provide it for me. Like the LipStick lez who says It's Too Hard to Find a Good Man, it's even harder to find a bi- WOMAN who is good in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JL

Reading PA

Username hidden
(384 posts)
To me, just because you will play with a woman does not make you bi. I believe that if a woman is more into men than she is women then she is not bi. Those are the type of women I keep running into. There is usually only about 5-10 minutes of girl play and then the other woman is attacking the men. This is very frustrating for me since I am wanting to explore more with women, at the moment, then men.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 54   End
TOPIC: what do you consider bisexual