what do you consider bisexual : Swingers Discussion 418341031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femaleswhat do you consider bisexual
TOPIC: what do you consider bisexual
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And as funcpl-oc said being bi means wanted someone you are attacted too...I perfere woman with little hard tits...lol

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
DUHHHH.......I could not ever go without a man....And I find women very sexy...I am BI...I enjoy pleasures with both men and woman...This is BI...Thats all Thats IT....Bi-curious is one that has yet to go all the way...Bi ....Is one that can and wants to go all the way

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
I am the same way, Im very picky to whom i want to be with I dont want just any woman. I want a woman im attracted too. Its no difference that wanting to be attracted to a man.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
4 me i hav certain woman im attracted to , like im more into brunettes n into petite women so i guess u can say im selective lol but i like what i like an i can be as picky as want to

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
your so right... The longer we have been the lifestyle the less we actually play...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
i hear ya i know i have my type an im sure alot do, i agree perm

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
Perm, that isn't true? Wow! (just kidding, lol)

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
ya know the one thing i really hate....

That people assume because your a bi women you will do every bi women you meet.... this is very much not the case.... as i do not do every man we meet either...

If your not into a certain women why is it your automatically a poser...lol...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
heres a good way to think about it, i enjoy COCK and PUSSY , to be blunt about it lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
AS to the original post.... your description would almost mean there are no st8 females on the face of the planet. We ladies are emotional huggie kissie type people and we kiss and caress our girlfriends in everyday life and it means absolutely nothing except that we we care for them....its non-sexual. I think its more the intent behind the kiss and caresses thats more important. This descriptions are very limiting. I consider myself bi only because I sexually play with both male and females... period. I prefer men over women but do play with both. I don't crave female contact but will a male. Playing with females is to me a fun enjoyable appetizer and then the male is the main course. Both can be filling but each are definitely different.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 54   End
TOPIC: what do you consider bisexual