what do you consider bisexual : Swingers Discussion 418341021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femaleswhat do you consider bisexual
TOPIC: what do you consider bisexual
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
woe nelly here!!!!!! Putting in my 50 cents worth! Numero Uno, until I take the plunge, including kisses and caresses, I am still Bi-Cur! Numero Dos, a lesbian is not "one who lets a deick be puty in her"!!! A lesbian prefers men to leave her the hell alone. They do nada for her. A bisexual woman can get gratification from either gender, depending on mood, same for bisexual men. Now having said that, would someone like to tutor this short woman in how to be "vertically challenged"?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
It gives no truth to les response. Since you dive in with the rest of us then you must consider yourself as lez curious. You did not state the equality the touch of woman versus male. You stated bif would pic men over females and I will quote you on this

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND, AND I WOULD HAVE LET IT LAY W/ YOUR FIRST RESPONSE,....BUT IF THERE IS SUCH THING AS BI-CURIOUS, THAT ALONE GIVES TRUTH TO LES-CURIOUS....I DID STATE THAT BIFs CAN EXPERIENCE F. TOUCH EQUAL TO M. BUT NEVER MORE THAN AND CERTAINLY NOT INSTEAD OF! REFERED TO THE TERM A-SEXUAL WHICH SUPRISINGLY ENOUGH HAS NOT GOTTEN ME COURT-MARTIALED. LOL, DON'T FORGET LADIES, I DIVE W/ THE BEST! NOTHING WRONG W/ ANY CLASSIFICATIONS STATED BI ME! LOL JUST ALLOWING FOR ADDITIONAL HEADACHE WHEN FACED WITH WHICH CIRCLE TO BLACKEN ON THE NEXT WEBSITE....LOL

Springfield MO

Username hidden
(3 posts)
To rather eat pussy over having a cock at times does not deem you as leabian curious. Please,its what a bif is. We do as we feel when we feel and who we feel to be with. It could be a female it could be a male and it could be a couple. ITS CALLED BIFEMALE.

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
I am a full blown bisexual female. I like women as much as men and I mean as much. I do pick at times for a women to satisfy me or I her over a male. True bif`s do this at times trust me. Im not lesbian but I do not down Lesbians at all. I do like a woman to penetrate me,either with her fingers or synthetically. I yearn for a woman as much as I yearn for a male.

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
I NEED TO CORRECT OUR BIO TO STRAIGHT MALE AND BI FEMALE, THE CURIOUS PART IS STRICTLY AS TO WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN...THANK YOU

Springfield MO

Username hidden
(3 posts)
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU KNOW OF, OR HAVE WITNESSED, OR HAVE EVEN PARTAKEN IN CONVERSATION ABOUT, FULL BLOW LESBIANS WHO ENJOY AND INCORPORATE PHALLUS TOYS OR TOOLS INTO THEIR SEXUAL ESCAPADES. THE # OF HANDS RAISED SHOWS ME THAT EVEN WOMEN COMPLETELY DEDICATED TO SAME SEX RELATIONS, ENJOY PENETRATION IN ONE FORM OR ANOTHER....HENCE, A WOMAN THAT SEEKS FEMALE SEXUALITY ABOVE AND/OR BEYOND THE COMPASSIONS OF A MALE, IS SIMPLY A LESBIAN THAT ALLOWS THE MALE COUNTERPART TO PLAY THE PART OF PENETRATOR. THIS WOMAN WOULD MUCH RATHER IT BE A LADY BETWEEN HER LEGS, IN HER MOUTH, OVER HER BODY, AND AROUND HER SEXUALLY. BUT SHE WILL ALLOW MEN TO INTERACT, OR SO OFTEN REFERRED TO, INTERRUPT, FOR THE SAKE OF A MARRIAGE, OR FOR SOME SUCH SIMILAR RELATION. BASICALLY SHE IS NOT BI SEXUAL, YET MORE LESBIAN CURIOUS. THE WORD CURIOUS MEANS JUST THAT, A WONDER OF WHAT COULD BE "IF". BI-CURIOUS MEANS CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT IT "COULD" BE WITH ANOTHER FEMALE. ONCE THAT SEXUAL TOUCH SENSATION HAPPENS, SHE IS NO LONGER CURIOUS, AND THE BI/NOT BI DECISION IS MADE. FOR THE SAKE OF THIS FORUMS ARGUMENT, BI-SEXUAL INDIVIDUALS ARE MEARLY COMFORTABLE AND OFTEN COZY IN THE EMBRACE OF BOTH SEXES, A-SEXUAL IF U WILL. THE CONCUBINES OF OLD WOULD HIGHLY PREFER THE MALE EMBRACE TO THE FEMALE. HOWEVER, 1MAN VS 100+WOMEN, THE LADIES GET BORED WHEN LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEVICES, AND INDULGED UNTIL THE MUCH AWAITED ARRIVAL OF HER TURN TO FILL HERSELF WITH THE MAN. BI-SEXUAL WOMEN NEVER PICK SATISIFYING ANOTHER FEMALE OVER THE SATISIFACTION A MALE IS CAPABLE OF GIVING. SAVE WHEN THE ACT SHE PERFORMS IS IN ANTICIPATION OF THE MALE COUNTERPARTS ENJOYMENT. IF YOU WOULD RATHER EAT PUSSY AND HAVE TO SETTLE FOR SYNTHETIC COCK, THAN TO BE INTIMATE WITH A MAN AND ENJOY WHATEVER ADDED TOUCH MIGHT PASS BETWEEN FEMALE PARTNERS, THAN THAT WOULD BE DEEMED LESBIAN-CURIOUS. PUSSY IS WONDERFUL, BUT NOTHING CAN REPLACE A GOOD COCK FOR THAT FULL FEELING OF "SATISFACTION" CALLED A CUM. ORGASISM IS NOT THE SAME AND CAN BE REACHED BY MANY MEANS, BUT PENETRATION ALONE INDUCES CUM.

Springfield MO

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I agree. There is too much focus put on labels. Things are not always black and white even though a lot of people think that way. i consider a bisexual as someone that is attracted to the same sex. So if you are not sexually attracted to the same sex then you are not bisexual.

I think too many people get hung up on trying to define everything and every action.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. However I would challenge anyone to reconsider their rigid point of views. Whether it be a girl or guy that crosses the line during the play does not make them a bisexual it only shows they are comfortable about their sexuality and willing to explore new things.

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(195 posts)
Being attracted to people of your sex a lot or probably even a little bit more than to men.LOL.But still enjoying being fucked by them(men)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(261 posts)
what do I consider bisexual?Well when you kiss ,suck, lick or fuck both sexes and love doing it . that's my 2cents shellym

Pelion SC

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
TOPIC: what do you consider bisexual