what do you consider bisexual : Swingers Discussion 418341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femaleswhat do you consider bisexual
TOPIC: what do you consider bisexual
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i don't see bisensual as dishonest or misleading at all. here is the actual definition of sensual from several dictionaries:

"pertaining to, inclined to, or preoccupied with the gratification of the senses or appetites; carnal; fleshly." Websters: "relating to or consisting in the gratification of the senses or the indulgence of appetite 3 : devoted to or preoccupied with the senses or appetites"

so bisensual is actually the EXACT definiton of a straight person who enjoy carnal knowledge of the same sex. :)

i would initially perceive bi-comfortable as "I'm not into it, but I don't mind if you are" meaning a straight couple that would play with a couple with a bi partner as long as there's no expectations for bi acts...

of course communication makes all the labels and definitions unneccesary, but since THAT's what we're discussing, there you have it- my 2 opinionated cents!

Happy New Year all- off to paaaarty!!!

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
bi-comfortable is an option on another site we belong to and we use it..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
we have also seen the phrase bi-comfortable although like most labels not sure if it is perfect. i know my sexier half has certainly had experiences where she has gone all the way (both ways) with several woman although truthfully she likes men much more. she really enjoys kissing woman and if the mood is right there could be more. im not sure what that makes her in terms of being bi-sexual, bi-comfortable or bi-curious but i know damn sure it makes me a lucky man ;-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Wow selecting a lable can be damn tough, even when you're selecting it for yourself.We went back and forth with that very hing when we set up our profile a couple of years ago. We decided to take it at face value, and came to the concensus that to us.... straight = straight,never considered anything else..... bi-curious= fantasized about the same sex often, but hadn't gone past that ..... BI= no longer just a fantasy,been there done that,and will do it again. Now as far as degrees of "bi-ness"? LOL, that could go on forever I'd guess.This is from the male, but my little baby is way past the curious stage,lol

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
okay flirtyways, I took my time and reread your post a few times. i can see why true bisexuals would have a problem with swingers "posing" as bisexual- all the more reason a term like bi-sensuous should exist! i agree with you that it's a term that only has relevance in the swinger community- i don't think a place exists for it in the gay/lesbian world. why? because gays/lesbians don't NEED it.

so yes- the term IS simply for swingers to further clarify their status in this lifestyle. i also think it's very important so that a truly bisexual woman knows if there are limits to where a relationship can go- for example a single bi femme plays with a couple regularly and begins developing REAL feelings for the female half. knowing that she is bi-sensual _not_ bisexual clarifies to the bisexual female that there's no chance of anything more than friendship and sexual play...

i know a bi-sensual female who had a bisexual female fall in love with her, and sadly it ruined their friendship. just like i would NEVER cross over into coming on to a straight female friend, i think KOWING where swinging femmes stand helps everyone know what limits are in place...

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
i agree with your final statement- bi-sensuality has NOTHING to do with bisexuality. the rest i am still working on translating and trying to fully comprehend... lol

X

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
had to branch off and start my own topic on this one, but the bottom line to me is that bisexuality is NOT just about sex- as a matter of fact- of all the "bi" terms out there, BISEXUAL the only one that is about more than just "doing" the same sex! being heterosexual or homosexual has very little to do with your genitalia and where you put it- it's about your FEELINGS for the opposite or same sex, right? same with bisexuality, imho.

if the only involvement with the same sex is sexual play, and not the possibility actual bonding and intimacy of a fulfilling relationship, then I don't consider that person a true bisexual.

Bi-Senuous is what I call those of us who like to play with the same sex but have no interest in taking it to the next level... if you gotta have a label- I think it fits!

ciao,

X

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
had to branch off and start my own topic on this one, but the bottom line to me is that bisexuality is NOT just about sex- as a matter of fact- of all the "bi" terms out there, BISEXUAL the only one that is about more than just "doing" the same sex! being heterosexual or homosexual has very little to do with your genitalia and where you put it- it's about your FEELINGS for the opposite or same sex, right? same with bisexuality, imho.

if the only involvement with the same sex is sexual play, and not the possibility actual bonding and intimacy of a fulfilling relationship, then I don't consider that person a true bisexual.

Bi-Senuous is what I call those of us who like to play with the same sex but have no interest in taking it to the next level... if you gotta have a label- I think it fits!

ciao,

X

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I'm so happy to see that you're still posting! (Waves frantically) We must catch up.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"My personal feeling is that if in a swinger scene a woman is not willing to participate in a one on one only situation with another female, she is a het, a breeder, a straight. If a woman is willing to exclude heterosexual contact completely out of her life (for what ever reason), than she is a lesbian."

I agree with everything you've written ever.

"I believe bisexual women fall in love with men, but love to FUCK either one. A lesbian falls in love with and loves to FUCK women ONLY!! ;-}"

Then what are the women who fall in love with men and women and also like to FUCK both called?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
TOPIC: what do you consider bisexual