phony ads : Swingers Discussion 181420
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalesphony ads
TOPIC: phony ads
Created by: Usforone
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering what anyone does when they suspect an ad is a phony ad and the person is not who they say they are ie: male not bi-female? Is there a forum for people to talk about people they think are phony? if not then someone should start one so this kind of thing can get nipped in the bud before people give up too personal of pics and/or information. Just wondering and just my two cents.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Report is the way to go. We agree entirely on the fakes/bait switch types. We've gotten quite a few emails from couples that are interested, then she isn't interested but will let him out to play. We've even said that if the four of us meet and she, in person, gives permission we'd consider it. She will never agree to such a meeting. Come on, if she's not interested don't contact us.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1427 posts)
Agree with using the report function. I've done it. A big pet peeve of mine is the bait and switch. Single males posing as couples but when it comes time to meet, she can't make it but he still can. I report that stuff without hesitation.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I agree with all that was mentioned because integrity/respect is what everyone wants. However, "a forum for people to talk about people they think are phoney"... I think that could lead to gossip, hearsay, potential vicious retaliation, etc. I believe reporting concerns and letting the pros (site administrators/customer service) handle it is the way to go.

Windsor Canada
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yeah, if I had suspicions, I wouldn't go posting someone's name all over. I would either ignore it, after all they are the ones who are making a fool of themselves, or I would let someone in customer service know. This way if someone is making problems on the site they can action.

Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I so agree with you Usforone, we have experienced way too many phony profiles...wayyyyyy to many single men posting as a couples or married cheating men whose wife have no idea what they are doing. We learned our lesson the hard way....way more cautious now.

New Boston TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
No no no no and no. It is expressly against the rules to do this. If you are having an issue with a profile, click the report button on their profile and fill out the form. Customer service will take it from there on out.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
Just wondering what anyone does when they suspect an ad is a phony ad and the person is not who they say they are ie: male not bi-female? Is there a forum for people to talk about people they think are phony? if not then someone should start one so this kind of thing can get nipped in the bud before people give up too personal of pics and/or information. Just wondering and just my two cents.

Oswego IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: phony ads