ok, this topic may seem to follow my other thread, but hey I have questions, lol : Swingers Discussion 94780
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalesok, this topic may seem to follow my other thread, but hey I have questions, lol
TOPIC: ok, this topic may seem to follow my other thread, but hey I have questions, lol
Created by: wants2bewild
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am pretty new to the whole bi scene. Are there any real signs to telling if a female is bi or not? I keep hearing all woman are bi or bi-curious to some extent, but is there really any way to tell the girls that would go through with it from those that would never be interested in another female? I have been told by many, that they would never suspect me as bi, but I am all for girl on girl relations. Ok, so I may sound completely clueless, but honestly the only dumb question, is the question that is never asked.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you're at a party, the easiest thing to do is to dance. A lot of women will dance with other females, but it's for show, not for real...BUT...when you have a nice cute woman slide up to you, put her hands on you while dancing, and not look around, instead she looks into your eyes for approval, I can safely say it's a good bet she's Bi.

Kisses your neck while dancing, just slightly slides her hands near your pussy, etc. You'll know when you dance.

If you're just talking in general, you can mention certain things that will help you also know. It's not an easy thing, as so many times some women are just Bi for their husband's and other men's attention, and not truly for themselves. Still fun, but not genuine. And some are hesitant as well, as it may be a new thing for them.

Compliment a woman and see where that leads. Woman are not always complimentary to each other, and there are times when you can say, "Oh, your tag is out, do you mind if I tuck it back in?" not being deceptive, just a simple touch, as women can and will do, and if she leans into the touch, it's good. If she cringes, it's a sign she's uncomfortable. Other ways, and it's not like I actively try these out, it's just simple things that happen naturally in the bathroom, etc.

Good luck, Gina PS You can always ask too!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I agree about asking questions, that isn't really all the issue for me. I guess the issue for me is the first initial contact. I am kind of a shy person, and it can be kind of intimidating walking up to a female not knowing what her sexual preference would be. It is kind of awkward, especially if she is straight and not even bi-curious. My hubby always tells me I shouldn't worry about it, that most women even straight, usually find it a compliment, but to me it still is somewhat nerve-racking. But you are so right, you always should ask questions about what they are into.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(23 posts)
I am pretty new to the whole bi scene. Are there any real signs to telling if a female is bi or not? I keep hearing all woman are bi or bi-curious to some extent, but is there really any way to tell the girls that would go through with it from those that would never be interested in another female? I have been told by many, that they would never suspect me as bi, but I am all for girl on girl relations. Ok, so I may sound completely clueless, but honestly the only dumb question, is the question that is never asked.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: ok, this topic may seem to follow my other thread, but hey I have questions, lol