Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Females mind body spirit
TOPIC: mind body spirit
Created by: femandbicurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some info i would like to pass along to those of interest in the mind, body & spirit empowerment field.

There is a Mind Body Spirit expo in Valley Forge the weekend of Oct 21-23.

Its the largest alternative health and beauty expo in the Northeast USA. Held for seven successful years in a row, the expo is again coming back this fall, October 21, 22 & 23, 2005 to the Valley Forge Convention Center.

At the Mind Body Spirit Expo you will find many products and services dedicated to helping you live a healthier lifestyle both physically and spiritually. Our exhibitors bring the latest in Alternative Medicine, Yoga Fitness, Natural Beauty and Weight Management and Metaphysical Services.

The price is only $30 for a weekend pass. All speakers specialize in a particular field and every topic will be covered.

If anyone else is interested, let me know. Id love to share the experience. You can check out the site for details on speakers and the scheduling of events on "mindbodyspiritexpo dot com".

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Some info i would like to pass along to those of interest in the mind, body & spirit empowerment field.

There is a Mind Body Spirit expo in Valley Forge the weekend of Oct 21-23.

Its the largest alternative health and beauty expo in the Northeast USA. Held for seven successful years in a row, the expo is again coming back this fall, October 21, 22 & 23, 2005 to the Valley Forge Convention Center.

At the Mind Body Spirit Expo you will find many products and services dedicated to helping you live a healthier lifestyle both physically and spiritually. Our exhibitors bring the latest in Alternative Medicine, Yoga Fitness, Natural Beauty and Weight Management and Metaphysical Services.

The price is only $30 for a weekend pass. All speakers specialize in a particular field and every topic will be covered.

If anyone else is interested, let me know. Id love to share the experience. You can check out the site for details on speakers and the scheduling of events on "mindbodyspiritexpo dot com".

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: mind body spirit