Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Females › looking for bi female to meet with a couple with bi female on monday the 6th
TOPIC: looking_for_bi_female_to_meet_with_a_couple_with_bi_female_on_monday_the_6th
Created by: funswapping The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
I appreciate the reply. I had the wrong tone. I apologize directly to the couple in question. I am sorry I said what I did. I know why I reacted angrily. The topic is a flame grabber for me. I seriously dislike the idea you can order a single bifem like a bottle of wine.

I have gotten so many of these notes. I reacted personally. I was wrong. I hope they had a good time.

Thanks BillnSuzie,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Consider doing a better job at airbrushing your pics. I love folks who misrepresent themselves. Such a turn on....

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: looking for bi female to meet with a couple with bi female on monday the 6th
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.