iwould to try to make you stright : Swingers Discussion 33923
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalesiwould to try to make you stright
TOPIC: iwould to try to make you stright
Created by: mischiefnyou
Original Starting post for this thread:
These are the exact words of a message I received from a single male! What do other's think about this type of comment?

Yep, mischief..all you need is my dick to "fix" you. Excuse me. There is more than one assumption that's false.

-That he has a snowball's chance in hell.. YUCK. -That he would be able to do anything but turn me off. yuck..yuck. -That I need "fixing". -That I'm not into males..

Clueless people rarely bother me. Saturday night..There was one. His woman was obviously straight. In his second comment to me, Mr. Braincell...says..You will be eating her out, while I fuck your ass. I informed him, my ass, is reserved parking. He Got offended!!! He just dissed his partner and I..but he got offended. I walked way.. Sheesh.. You will.. I liked him ordering me around...yeah right.

shaking head..strange weekend. Mischief

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
J-male half.

What happened at that party was not ok. Just because I prefer to be with the woman doesn't mean I would trot off with her. House parties are different than clubs, but leaving you in the dust is NOT ok.

If I was your partner, I wouldn't have left you for very long. I came with you. I would make sure and play with you. I am very sensitive to this. I have a gf. She is now 28yo and built. Want to feel like the 5th wheel? Stand next to a young, attractive, woman 2 decades your junior. Folks never even notice me. Couples try to separate us all the time. They try to take her home totally ignoring the fact we are a couple. I like to go places stag for this exact reason.

You are correct about how to go about approaching a lady. You clearly understand. Suggest dumping the current play situation. It clearly is too Cliquish or something.

Request that your partner include you in her play. It took many discussions to get my gf to understand about checking in. I didn't mind her playing. I did mind being ignored. She didn't do it deliberately. That didn't mean I was OK.

I hope this helps. Find a new crew. Talk to your partner. Things need to change.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I believe that they should change that "catagory" to Bi-friendly. It sounds so much better and means that we are not against the woman to woman, but as in my case I will never give up my "men". T

Thanks all, G & J

Apple Valley CA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I am a hopeless bisexual. Actually, I attempted a lesbian relationship for a short time, and discovered why I am bisexual and not a lesbian. Took the lovely lady at least an hour and a half to get ready to leave the house, 3 hours if we were going out. Lots of loooong talks about our feelings. All the time. Over and over.Cost me a fortune in eating out and shopping. And did I mention the long emotional conversations? lol Lets just say I learned to appreciate what guys have to go through some times to enjoy those wonderful, gorgeous women! lol

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I am too curvy to be straight...lol.

I do not want to be straight. I am a bi sexual female in every sense of the word. I enjoy every aspect of being with a woman as much as a man.

If you want to get technical, I actually am trisexual...I will try anything sexual once!

K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Why be straight when you can be curvy?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
LMAO!!!!!! tHAT WOULD BE BAD.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
"but don't mix the vegies on my plate"

ROLF! Good one!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
You forgot to add in wonderful breasts and soft chick skin. I always warned my young gf that the water was deeper than she knew. I KNOW she didn't believe me.

Well. She made a little "mistake" at a National BDSM convention she picked up a pre-op transsexual. I know she was only looking at the breasts and boots. Ha. I knew this person was a male.. I thought she did too. Ooops.

Later I saw her drinking. Very unusual in that scene. I knew she was upset. Seems she told her about the extra equipment. This TS was really very kind to her. My gf apparently thought that if she could find a guy with tits...both sides would be covered.

Seems she changed her mind when faced with the REAL thing. ha..

The moral of my story. I like both and I ain't broke! Give me the soft and yummy..Give me the hard and yummy..but don't mix the vegies on my plate... I like them separate..

Winks at YogaFan.. Mischief<---who has VERY good taste.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I needed a good laugh...thanks for sharing!

Melbourne Victoria Australia
Username hidden
(5 posts)
These are the exact words of a message I received from a single male! What do other's think about this type of comment?

Yep, mischief..all you need is my dick to "fix" you. Excuse me. There is more than one assumption that's false.

-That he has a snowball's chance in hell.. YUCK. -That he would be able to do anything but turn me off. yuck..yuck. -That I need "fixing". -That I'm not into males..

Clueless people rarely bother me. Saturday night..There was one. His woman was obviously straight. In his second comment to me, Mr. Braincell...says..You will be eating her out, while I fuck your ass. I informed him, my ass, is reserved parking. He Got offended!!! He just dissed his partner and I..but he got offended. I walked way.. Sheesh.. You will.. I liked him ordering me around...yeah right.

shaking head..strange weekend. Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: iwould to try to make you stright