double standard or not : Swingers Discussion 62040
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Femalesdouble standard or not
TOPIC: double standard or not
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
M. Let me know if you need any pointers in things to do and see while in Panama. I think our next trip there may be December of this year and then we definitely will have a couple visits in Spring of '07 because they are suppose to start construction of the guest house in January after the rainy season has stopped.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
M. We would love for you to come to Panama and visit! Thats why we will have a guest house there. People can come and stay with us and still have their own private retreat area. The guest house will have a full kitchen in it and an outdoor fireplace/living area to sit and watch the rain when it comes in. However, our guests have to come over to the main house to play with our toys! LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
LOL, M! .... I'll tell him you said that... that will make his day!!! However, be prepared should we ever meet of the consequences. Mr. Sim makes me look infantile on most levels. If you ever want to be mind fucked, Mr. Sim is a master. :)

Kisses in all the pink places for you, M.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I like you M. because you ARE different. If everyone was like me life would be pretty boring.....

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
M. You are very correct and I certainly don't think others should necessarily think the way I do. It's not possible for many.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I don't recommend anyone taking one for the team. However, taking one for the team is strictly a mental exercise and nothing else. The whole point that I was making is that most situations I do enjoy on some level...... thus....I don't take one for the team. I enjoy situations because I can just enjoy JUST eating a pussy .....and maybe nothing else. I enjoy the process of it. If she enjoys it thats great. If she doesn't then it was fun trying. Enjoying the moment and all the little things makes it NOT doing one for the team. Why do people judge sex on the whole package when it could be just a small take-out al a carte situation. Maybe I'm easy to please and it's that simple. If the other person didn't get in to it (maybe because she wasn't thaaaat bi and just did it for hubby) then thats her problem. I enjoyed the process of eating her pussy.... nothing more... nothing less. So, since I enjoyed the process the result is...... pleasure for me.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"I don't need relationships and friendships just to have sex with others."

But to fuck a dead fish?

The action and reaction is besides the point there must be some enthusiasm or interaction otherwise it's like.. necrophilia or masterbation. I get what you mean about getting pleasure although the oral is not reciprocated but there's a line.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I am all for anyone fulfilling fantasies. When I see a guy looking to watch his wife or break his wife in with FF situations...... I insist on talking to the wife to see what she has to say about it. Sometimes they are all in to it and really want to do it....those I definitely consider. The only time I would do someone that seemed hesitant and their motivations were not their own would be at a club/group event. Then I would consider fulfilling the fantasy because I do enjoy playing with a woman and I need no reciprocation or promises of desire from her to make my experience pleasurable. I control my fun and don't base my fun on others actions and reactions. Fun and happiness in any situation is controlled from within and I can play with any woman and ultimately still enjoy the time with her whether she is "in to it" or not. I will still have fun.

Recreational sex is what our swinging is all about and is the fun part of it for us. I don't need relationships and friendships just to have sex with others. Sex for me is fun without it and much less drama involved when its JUST sex.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Anyone else think it's just the man that wants to do these things but so that "he's not gay" it's really "her fantasy".

"Hey, I'm not gay, I don't wanna do it.... but if it makes my wife happy..."<drops to knees and starts deepthroating>

I don't buy it.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: double standard or not